shape
carat
color
clarity

Do your prongs snag - Eternity Ring

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
I'm continuing to be a yellow gold jewelry wardrobe. One of the pieces I'm considering is a 5 stone eternity.

My four-prong setting on my engagement rings snags on everything.

I wanted to ask everyone if the prongs on these settings will likely do the same and if there is a way to prevent it, please? It is more than likely I will wear the eternity more than my engagement ring.:bigsmile:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
How long have you had your ER ?
I'd (covid safety pending of course) be taking it into your jewler for a check up
i don't think prongs should snag and your diamond might now be loose with all that snaging

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
How long have you had your ER ?
I'd (covid safety pending of course) be taking it into your jewler for a check up
i don't think prongs should snag and your diamond might now be loose with all that snaging

Many years and I will take it in to get seen to. Thank you.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a 7 stone from id Jewelry and a 5 prong pear Solitare from JA. None of the prongs snag, catch or pull. I'm
mostly a T-shirt kind of girl and only wear cardigans occasionally. Never had an issue. I wear my 7 stone a lot.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
my 5 stone was snagging and one of my prongs had a issue, I had to take it to the jewelers to get fixed, so like everyone else said please take it in to be looked at.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My prongs never snag. Ering, eternity, 5 stone. I wear lots of sweaters. Hope a good jeweler can fix that for you.

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
My prongs don’t snag either. Hope you can get them fixed quickly!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results