shape
carat
color
clarity

do you wear your partner's clothes ?

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a notorious tee shirt stealer. I’ve amassed a bit of a boyfriend tee collection since college :lol:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha, @Daisys and Diamonds you need a wooly singlet instead of a wooly jumper. il_794xN.1146308427_bxjm.jpg

But actually, I have a lot of icebteaker merino undershirts and even bras and underwear. It is a great heat regulating baseleyer.

My partner accidentally wears my clothes, he once wore my short running shorts to run club and I was bombarded with messages from friends asking me why I let him walk out like that :lol:

actually we both own black woolen shearers singlets
he will not let me wear his
he has a better quality version evidently :mrgreen2:
neither of us no how to shear a sheep 385233_10151418174964204_661224449_n__50423.1487449167.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got tired of women's clothing made of super thin fabrics that cost 2x more than men's so I started buying and wearing men's clothes starting in my young adult years. Let's not even talk about pockets that are sewn on for purely to look like the shirt or jeans have a pocket. I still "steal" his sweaters though...

why are their undies so much warmer than ours !
and that's so right about pockets !

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Old Flannel shirts he thinks are too worn or they shrunk, they are perfectly broken in. Then there's this awful brown zip fleece, it's so warm, so it's mine. It's very big, comes down to my knees and it keeps me toasty:kiss2:.

old flannel is the best !

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I dont even know what a singlet is.

My DH is a lot bigger than I am so, no, I dont wear his clothes and probably wouldnt even if he were closer in size.

a single might be an called an undershirt
Yup sure do and my older son steals his socks, mind you my husband has size 13 feet!

The poor guy goes to get clothes and he's lucky he can find an undershirt between the two of us!

4d2f6-springsteen_darkness_5x5_site-500x500.jpg

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
There was a time when DH worked and traveled all the time, I was home with 2 babies less than 2 years apart. Not only have I always disliked shopping but I found it difficult to manage in that situation. I wore a lot of his clothes for a few years. Now I only borrow occasionally a comfy hoodie on a chilly day or a t-shirt to sleep in. If he wants it back I don't argue. :mrgreen:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
No.

Getting my husband to buy new clothes is like pulling teeth. Most of his casual clothes are falling apart and downright icky. The other day he was wearing shorts so old their entire crotch seem was ripped open. I told him if he didn't throw them away I'd take them out in the yard (with tongs, I'm not touching them) and burn them. Seriously, if he were to forget and wear them out of the house he'd be arrested for indecent exposure.

So no, I don't wear his clothes.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
No.

Getting my husband to buy new clothes is like pulling teeth. Most of his casual clothes are falling apart and downright icky. The other day he was wearing shorts so old their entire crotch seem was ripped open. I told him if he didn't throw them away I'd take them out in the yard (with tongs, I'm not touching them) and burn them. Seriously, if he were to forget and wear them out of the house he'd be arrested for indecent exposure.

So no, I don't wear his clothes.
oh dear not a good look

my other half is a retired builder who is always careful to insure all the tackle is secure and put away as like alot of builders here, wore shorts to work and would often work at weird angles in people's homes :mrgreen2:

maybe time for your hubby to wear yours clothes :lol-2:
(sorry that probably isnt funny)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
:lol::lol::lol:

He does like feminine colors and looks great in pink! But we are opposite body types -- he could probably only fit one of his legs in my pants!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results