shape
carat
color
clarity

do you wear your partner's clothes ?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
first up best dressed :mrgreen2: - well it is with sox in this house
its cold here and this morning the other half was watching me put on 3 singlets (i don't like the feel of long sleeves)
he said don't be greedy :mrgreen2:
because all my singlets are his singlets

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, sometimes.

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Haha, @Daisys and Diamonds you need a wooly singlet instead of a wooly jumper. il_794xN.1146308427_bxjm.jpg

But actually, I have a lot of icebteaker merino undershirts and even bras and underwear. It is a great heat regulating baseleyer.

My partner accidentally wears my clothes, he once wore my short running shorts to run club and I was bombarded with messages from friends asking me why I let him walk out like that :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not usually. If I am cold and Greg has a jacket on he will give it to me to wear.

I do however use his cotton T shirts to dry my hair after I wash it. Fellow curly hair girls will get this. I crimp it with his T shirt to encourage its natural curl pattern.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like to steal his boxers to wear around the house as PJ shorts. Those witches are comfy! I also wear his T-shirts as PJs in the warmer months. The only thing of his that I’ll wear, outside of the house, is an oversized zip-up sweatshirt.

My DH isn’t borrowing anything of mine, as he’s almost twice my size.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got tired of women's clothing made of super thin fabrics that cost 2x more than men's so I started buying and wearing men's clothes starting in my young adult years. Let's not even talk about pockets that are sewn on for purely to look like the shirt or jeans have a pocket. I still "steal" his sweaters though...

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes wear his collared shirts over a tank with leggings. I love the feeling and the look. Definitely borrow rugged jackets of his when needed from time to time.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dont even know what a singlet is.

My DH is a lot bigger than I am so, no, I dont wear his clothes and probably wouldnt even if he were closer in size.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to steal his undershirts (and then he started hiding them, talking about you're putting titty prints in my shirts... :lol:)

For the most part, no, because the rest of his clothes are too darn big.

Reactions: DAF

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup sure do and my older son steals his socks, mind you my husband has size 13 feet!

The poor guy goes to get clothes and he's lucky he can find an undershirt between the two of us!

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Old Flannel shirts he thinks are too worn or they shrunk, they are perfectly broken in. Then there's this awful brown zip fleece, it's so warm, so it's mine. It's very big, comes down to my knees and it keeps me toasty:kiss2:.

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wear his boxers and his tee shirts as PJs. It's large, roomy and comfortable. When we travel I don't even bother packing PJs because I always steal his stuff and wear it to sleep!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Yup. I take all his t shirts when he either can't fit in them or doesn't want them. So comfy!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. I am surprised at these answers!
I never ever wear anything that belongs to DH.
It never even crosses my mind!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Socks! They shrink from washing and drying repeatedly. We both only buy fine black cotton socks. We couldn't figure out which were which anyways, so now when they shrink, his become mine.

He steals my softest, thickest largest cashmere scarves. He's got his own, but it doesn't matter..

voce

Ideal_Rock
Nyet.

He's taller than me, and my chest is a lot larger than his :lol-2: . Wearing his clothing would just be asking for severe discomfort, so no thanks.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Not clothes but sometimes he'll accidentally wear my socks. And forever ruined it for me! I wear a size 5 in women's and he's in 9 men's. I gave up buying socks for myself and just wear uggs when it's cold and sandals when it's warm.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I often wear dh's T-shirts and socks. As a matter of fact, we can totally share clothes as a family. We are all around the same size...my husband and son are petite guys, and my daughter and I are tall-ish Asian women. We average 5'7 and 140 lbs so we "borrow" clothes from each other all the time...hoodies, jackets etc. My kids and I can even share shoes! We wear each other's flip flops or tennis shoes all the time. Last week, my son had a job interview (at McD's) and he borrowed my daughter's dickies (khaki pants) and they fit him perfectly. She is 5'5" and long legged, and even though he is 5'7" they can share pants and jeans!

Q

Queenie60

no

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I realized I don't own any blue socks--so I've borrowed those. And I've shrunk a couple of his good polo shirts so they've become mine.

cheers--Sharon

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I kept stealing his t-shirts to sleep in, so he finally started buying me my own.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
But of course... especially after I got pregnant and bloated.

Many moons ago when I was still a one-digit size, I shrunk one of his new sweater once so I can wear it. #sorrynotsorry

It takes him 2 weeks before he realized that I was wearing his sweater. He said how could you? My mother gave me that sweater. I felt guilty for about a minute :Up_to_something:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
His shirts come down to my knees and his pant waist size is 13 inches larger than mine. But I still manage to wear his old T-shirts when painting.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to steal his undershirts (and then he started hiding them, talking about you're putting titty prints in my shirts... :lol:)

For the most part, no, because the rest of his clothes are too darn big.

LMAO :lol-2: :lol-2: :lol-2: :lol-2:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH is 6'8", I'm 5'2". His shirts would be to my knees. I don't wear his stuff. And he doesn't wear mine either! :lol:

Reactions: AV_
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results