shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you wear pearls together that don''t perfectly match?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I am STILL debating what to buy... I''m not the kind of shopper who likes to buy the whole set all at once (I still have no money since buying my house but I need to feed my addicition!
11.gif
), but I''m afraid that I''ll get some earrings and later want a necklace and bracelet to go with it and they won''t match. I''m talking about freshadamas, or another company''s equivalent. If I request the same color overtones, will they be close enough to go together? Or how "off" do they have to be to look like they don''t go? Thanks for any input!
1.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I wear things together that are a close match but not a perfect match. For instance I wear two multi colored necklaces layered together, but one is 6-7mm round and the other are much larger baroques. I feel they have enough in common color wise to work together.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock

I was wondering about the things that should match though, like if I were to get freshadama earrings and then at a later time get a pendant or pearl strand to wear with them. I''d also like a bracelet and a ring, so I wanted to go about it one piece at a time. If I say white with silver or rose or whatever overtones, will they be a good enough match? I''m kind of crazy about that stuff. For example, I have an H colored engagement ring and an M colored pendant. Even though I truly love the slight tint of the M, it bugs me because it''s supposed to MATCH my e-ring. Most people wouldn''t ever see the difference from my neck to my hand, but it''s a mind-clean thing. I''m nutty like that!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
You can always send them the piece you want to match. I know PP would do that for you.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Ok thanks:)

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
That the beauty of pearls...they can be mixed and matches in un limited ways...all lengths,sizes colors and shapes mixed all together!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thats''s good to know!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results