shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you think you've ever met a sociopath or a psychopath?

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only person I suspect of being a sociopath is also the only billionaire I know. I also think it helped him get there. A truly awful, awful man.

Super-curious now...how did he make his money? Was it a cut-throat industry, or do you think he is actually mafia or something?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jambalaya, I really prefer not to say a lot on a public forum but his wealth was legally earned by stepping on a lot of people.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jambalaya, I really prefer not to say a lot on a public forum but his wealth was legally earned by stepping on a lot of people.

i think antisocial personality traits are almost necessary to drive a person to acquire that much

2 interesting books on this: the psychopath test (jon ronson) and the psychopath inside (james fallon)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only person I suspect of being a sociopath is also the only billionaire I know. I also think it helped him get there. A truly awful, awful man. The things he has done to his own family (wife and kids) makes my skin crawl. He's either a sociopath or completely blindly addicted to money. Probably both.

The statistics indicate that a good percentage of CEOs are sociopaths or psychopaths.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course, my ex-husband and one of my cousins.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
a boy (well a 20 year old) on my army basic - not my platoon
he was'nt quite right
hard to exsplain but we all had a feeling

i rememebr one night exercise he ended up unexsplainably in a completly differenet area - that was just why i always rememebered him
anyway they do do phscological testing durring recruirtment
but this boy was in the news a few years later for shooting his parents

excuse my terrible spelling today - im still having tech problmes and i cant naviagte or master the effort to do the spell check because im too tired still from work in the heat this week

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Believe I have, non criminal and non violent. It was strange. The first clue was the lies. Little lies, big lies, lies that can easily be caught, lies that didn’t benefit them in any way - told them all. And the mirroring of others. They would often separate someone from the group and start the mirroring one-one-one. It became more apparent when they had a child because when they would “comfort” their child they sounded sarcastic because they would say the right words but there was no concern or emotion behind it. They would repeat one phrase over and over (ie, ”awww, you’re sad”) but not give any physical comfort, ask questions to understand why the child was crying, or try to distract or cheer up the child.

i think this has to get some sort of prize for being the worst :(2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results