shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you recognize these Tiffany earrings?

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Finally learned how to post an image, not just a link, lol! I saw these Tiffany earrings on Therealreal.com and loved them! I have not seen them before and cannot find out much about them. Has anyone seen them and know what collection they were part of? I think they may have been part of the Victoria collection because I think I saw this design as a clasp on a pearl necklace that was listed as Victoria. These earrings were snapped up pretty quickly, but if another pair comes along, I will be very tempted.

Also, if anyone has a pair, I would love to see real life photos!

1606100128659.png

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty! Of no help, sorry, but following!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Also no help, but super pretty!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @kipari and @Cozystitches for replying! I know, aren't they so pretty? I can almost just picture them on my ears. I am the opposite of an impulse buyer, so when I saw them on therealreal.com I did not even consider buying them, even though I loved them. However, I'm finding that I keep thinking about them and looking at the picture. I hope another pair will come along!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @kipari and @Cozystitches for replying! I know, aren't they so pretty? I can almost just picture them on my ears. I am the opposite of an impulse buyer, so when I saw them on therealreal.com I did not even consider buying them, even though I loved them. However, I'm finding that I keep thinking about them and looking at the picture. I hope another pair will come along!

Just keep imagining them on your ear and don't give up

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

If they've already sold, you can hit the button on them so TheRealReal notifies you when they get another pair in. (But you probably already know that!)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Here's some detailed info about them so you can continue your search:

I didn't find any available ones, but perhaps more will pop up some day. I used the search term "vintage tiffany platinum diamond earrings."

Ooooh, thank you @monarch64!! The pictures and details are fantastic!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@OdetteOdile you're very welcome. I looked at the Victoria collection and those seemed to be comprised of marquise diamonds; I also noticed that the pic you posted looked a lot like platinum and much like a vintage style from maybe the 80s or 90s, so that's how I deduced my search terms. Love that distinct look of platinum. It's just so soft and pretty. I hope you find these for sale!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I love these! So pretty, had to Google them and found a couple for sale.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@winnietucker good find! wonder why the ebay listing is nearly half the price of the 1stdibs and is using the same pics? I don't know that much about resell so I'm genuinely curious.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I love these! So pretty, had to Google them and found a couple for sale.

Good find @winnietucker !! Unfortunately they are both priced a bit high. I'm glad to know there are more out there though, and also what description to use for a search. Aren't they so pretty? I feel like they would make someone look so polished, and yet they are not too formal.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results