Do you prefer regular or decaf coffee?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
expensive brands?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regular, and I drink instant when I am on my own, Alta Rica, the best instant IMHO, and would take it with me when I stay at hotels where tea and coffee are provided in the room.

DK :))

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gotta be freshly ground and gotta be caffeinated!

And it has to be proper strength - none of this latte or flat white nonsense, double machiatto or double espresso only ;-)

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Google 'Torrefacto' but do not try... I had no choice but to & MY TASTE IS RUINED!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regular and a rather expensive brand that I won't say.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I go back and forth between a few brands, but nothing insanely overpriced, and it’s always caffeinated. And I am a bit spoiled in my coffee-making - freshly ground beans in the burr mill before every cup in the Ninja coffee bar. I am so not myself when I have to drink coffee anywhere but at home. :(

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
decaf and black, and yes even iced I drink it black :lickout:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't drink tea or coffee at all.....

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I used to have an espresso machine but now I use a Keurig because I'm lazy. :lol::lol::lol: I never drink decaf because I need coffee to wake me up hahaha. I buy the brands with good reviews.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regular in the AM. Decaf any time after noon. We only buy Peet's House Blend.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
These threads are cracking me up.

I don't drink coffee.

I drink iced tea- no sweetener or hot tea if I'm sick or cold. Otherwise, diet Coke is my caffeine of choice. It's not a daily thing. I prefer fizzy water (Polar brand), mineral water, or iced tea if it's not regular water.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fully caffeinated please. I like my coffee black and strong.

Iced in summer and hot the rest of the year.

coffeecoffeecoffee.gif

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regular coffee please. I'm not a regular. I only drink about half a cup once a week, so I'm not exactly worried about caffeine.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neither, I don’t drink coffee, I don’t like anything coffee flavoured either.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regular - and at home I drink Dunkin' Donuts Keurig - lol! I do love a cup of freshly ground and brewed coffee though - just don't have time to do it all. I can do strong coffee but don't care for bitter coffee.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone actually drink decaff?

I have to have my latte in the morning, 3 shots of espresso annnnnnd dark chocolate chips w sugar.
I'm more convinced that its the sugar in the drink that peps me up than the espresso in the morning.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Reactions: AV_
Q

Queenie60

Regular. I like Peet's French Roast - drink it black.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@TheGarnetGirl I've been reading for years a funny/not funny blog about the strange statistics used to buttress such warnings (among others); the least I can say is that I do not pay attention.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@TheGarnetGirl, hey I actually do drink decaf! :lol:

I know people think that if you're going to drink decaf, what's the point in drinking coffee?

Well I just like the taste of coffee, it's healthier than drinking soda when you want something with a taste to it and are bored to death of water. That's pretty much it, plus if I were to drink in caffeinated what I drink in decaf some days I would probably be way over the recommended limits!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
@TheGarnetGirl I've been reading for years a funny/not funny blog about the strange statistics used to buttress such warnings (among others); the least I can say is that I do not pay attention.

Yes, nowadays there are multiple websites on each topic/product that claims to have "proof" and "experts" that weigh in to prove their point.
Its hard to know who to believe. I personally just do my best to read up on a topic as much as I can before coming to my own conclusions.
Is the coffee indeed bitter as the writer described? More so than regular coffee, or does it have a sweeter taste to the tongue?

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@TheGarnetGirl There is no hint of sweet in Torrefacto coffee - it is silly bitter to the point that there is little trace of the vile coffee treated this way ,( The stuff whips the day up from the dead :sleep:o_O:whistle:

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neither, coffee makes me ill, so I don't drink it ever. No tea either. In general, I never drink hot drinks. I only drink water and milk.:eek2:

tjkswift

Rough_Rock
Caffeinated Folgers breakfast blend, hot, with alot of unflavored creamer.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Irish tea drinker here. My Irish mom thought coffee stunted one's growth. ha! moms.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regular coffee for me. Decaf coffee is a eunuch.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a strong caffeinated latte. :love: I have my own Nespresso machine at home so coffee is on tap! :lol-2:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regular. Organic whole bean freshly ground in a burr grinder and brewed in the AeroPress. Touch of light cream and maple syrup and wah-lah.... happy, balanced rainydaze.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Regular for sure! We buy flavored coffee at our house Jose's Vanilla Nut from Costco, but has to be ground fresh!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer regular over decaff and do not like most French Roasts (they can be bitter to me)

I actually really like Eight o'clock coffee. I do not like Starbucks :knockout: Its always so freaking bitter!! I like BJ's organic Sumatra Estates when its available (was not even at the club last time I was there)

I really used to like The Roasterie's coffee (Full Vengence) but last few bags have not been that great. could just be me...lol I get this every once in a while these days.

I fresh grind my coffee daily.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results