shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you prefer regular or decaf coffee?

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
I drink regular. I like Community and HEB brands. I can’t get HEB here in Florida though so I am at the mercy of family to send it to me.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
What's the point of decafe again ?
:lol-2:
I only drink coffee to wake up

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fresh ground regular hot in the morning.

During the day, I do cold uncarbonated drinks - iced coffee, iced tea, orange juice or water.

In the evening, I used to have a regular hot coffee after dinner but about 5 years ago had to switch to decaf as it now keeps me up at night (never had a problem before).

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Caffeinated high intensity Nespresso for breakfast is a must for me unless I am sick eg having a sore throat.
Decaf in the afternoon after 5pm when I merely fancy the smell & taste of coffee. Not exactly sensitive to caffeine but I just don’t want it to affect my beauty sleep at night, just in case :)

P.S. I drink only hot coffee with fresh full cream milk

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer regular but drink only decaf these days. One small cup of regular coffee affects my sleep 12 hours later. It helps though that I have an expresso machine at home and make 2 double shots and add my own milk to make my own latte. Going out often results in a less than satisfactory latte. Everyone makes it different and I find that if I specify that I want two double shots and 12 ounces of almond milk in a 20 ounce cup, they get annoyed.

winetime12

Shiny_Rock
I have switched to decaf because I have a heart arrhythmia. It's more of a habit for me, I enjoy sipping on a warm beverage, I also drink decaf tea. I still PREFER regular coffee though, and I will treat myself on weekends with one cup.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results