shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you like this ering/band set?

cliniquelove83

Rough_Rock
Hi PSers! I''ve been looking into different bands for my ering, initially I was toying with the idea of getting a matching thin micropave band but have realized A) the ultra-thin paves are difficult to find unless I buy directly from Daussi or have it designed, both $$$ B) larger paves and eternity bands overpower my ering and C) pave is a lot of upkeep, I don''t know if I can handle two bands with stones popping out, etc lol. Lately I''ve been looking into plain bands and came across a 18k white gold 2 mm band in a size 4.5 (unbelievable since most retailers don''t carry tiny sizes) at an incredible deal so I grabbed it. What do you think? I like the look but am not sure if I''ll keep the band, I would like a slightly smaller width, maybe a 1.5?

ringset204-640x480.jpg

gls

Shiny_Rock
I think it looks absolutely perfect!
It matches well with your ering, which is absolutely stunning by the way!
I love the set like that
2.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the two together, I just love a plain wedding band
36.gif
I cannot tell from your picture, are the e-ring and wedding band the same width? If so, I would keep the set the way it is.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
The wband looks great with your ering! You can always get a matching Daussi for an anniversay! I myself have a Daussi halo and that''s what we''re planning on doing!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
yes i think it looks really good together, i like that both bands are on the thin side and there isn''t a large gap in between...also like the contrast of the plain wband with the ering...looks good :)

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! I love the contrast next to the pave. You could always just have that band shaved down a bit so you don''t have to buy a new ring.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look marvelous together.

Rachel9

Shiny_Rock
It looks great!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the plain band next to the busy Ering - the contrast is lovely!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great! I love the contrast between a fancy solitaire and a plain band.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
It looks fabulous - 1.5mm would look really great too

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great. My original wedding band is also plain platinum and is a pipe cut 2mm in a 4.5 If you are still looking for platinum I got mine from weddingringhotline for about $250, not a bad price on a platinum band.

Additionally, I have a 1.8mm pave band as well and we did not pay a fortune for it. I''m not sure what retailiers that you have looked at but many of the places that I visited in the diamond district had platinum pave bands for around $1200 which was also consistent with the quote that I got from leon for a pave band. If that is what you want I would call around to some of the custom vendors and you might be surprised as to the price compared to a branded Daussi.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I think they look great together. I like plain bands with more blingy rings since the band allows the ER to shine and be the focus.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks absolutely stunning as it is!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks perfect. I wouldn''t go to narrower width.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
perfect!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
I think they look great together! I love the look of a sleek plain w-band with a micropave eternity e-ring: allows your e-ring to really pop.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that they look PERFECT together. You will have to post more photos and use arrows to point out your concerns because I see no problems.

But I''m biased...it looks very similar to my set!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
They look perfect together.

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
I'm not going to say that I outright don't like the two together but something is throwing me off. The only thing I can think of that would bother me is the diamonds on your ER band look so much brighter/whiter than the plain band. But then again, for some reason I normally like the opposite combination of a plain band ER and diamonds on the WB. I don't see a problem with the width and think they look great proportionally speaking.

But when it comes down to it, do whatever makes YOU happy because in the end, you have to wear it and you have to love it!

PS - I love your ER!! It's gorgeous!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results