shape
carat
color
clarity

do you like this diamond? what about chip ?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is the chip on one of the bottom facets? I wouldnt think that was an issue (durability). This stone is a VS1 so I'm
assuming that you cant see the chip when looking through the stone. How do you know if you like the look of this
stone without any pictures? This is an AGS0 stone so thats a big plus.

kapaoke

Rough_Rock
it looks like most of issue closer to bottom .. i was afraid that chip could be an issue with setting it

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I blew the picture up some so I could see better. If thats the chip on the bottom upper right corner I would stay away from this stone.
If the chip is on the bottom at 4ish oclock then it would probaby be ok. The problem is that you really need to talk to someone
about the size of the chip and BN is a drop shipper. You can order it and send it back after having an appraiser look at it.
What is your budget/spec requirements? Can you go with a vendor besides BN? We may be able to find something from
one of the vendors that has actual pictures of their stones and can talk to you about any flaws they might have.

kapaoke

Rough_Rock
wouldn't prong cover all of those inclusions on diamond? you won't even see it once diamond set?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results