shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you like this 2.7 carat cushion?

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi all -- I have been off this board pretty much since I got married 10 years (!) ago. But I'm back--ready to make a 10-year upgrade.

I am looking at this stone: https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut-loose-diamond-3924240.htm

I saw it recently in Manhattan and it's beautiful! 2.7, H, VS1. Price was quoted at $24,400.

I really want to bounce it off an informed group to see if you all agree that this is a reasonable price for a solid stone. While it's a cushion modified brilliant, the faceting is chunky and it's not crushed ice looking.

Any alternatives anyone would recommend? Thank you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is only a sample picture so we have little to go on. Do you have up close images to post? A Video? Whiteflash provides Asets and idealscope images...
can you post those?

Hopefully we can give you some input after you post what you have!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your 10-year marriage! :)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Does it look anything like the sample foto ? Curious ... because the sample photo is a rather particular cut - an Old Mine revival. There are never many of these around, if you might care for the option - today, I am finding only one listed anywhere near your specifications (2.5 G/VS2), usually the few possibilities come from shops who commission or make such exotic stock (several around) ...

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results