shape
carat
color
clarity

do you like these earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
tiffsapphpi7.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
very pretty look like Tiffany tanzanite...I tend to need drop style earrings but I really like them!

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
i''m glad you like them!!!!!! yeah, they are actually the tiffany sapphire earrings. i am in love with katie holmes'' earrings she wore her wedding day!!!! i thought i could do something like she did instead of buying expensive diamond studs or a pendant.

however, i am pale and have freckles and blonde hair and green eyes and i would be afraid they might look odd on my skin tone????? i guess i''d have to see.

here are katie''s which are similiar to the tiffanys. the tiffanys are .5octtw, much smaller than katies.

katieholmeszh2.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
they had that purpley color to them, looked more like tanzanite to me.

I think you just have to try them, see how they look. I cannot imagine why they would not look good. Her earrings were nice, but not wedding like to me. Very tastefull and lovely, but more of a tailored and non dressy look in my opinion, I expected something a bit more from her.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
yeah, the tiffany website says they are sapphire, but i wonder if tom gave them to her cause it was the first time i saw them on her was on her wedding day. i think sapphires mean loyalty? or friendship? i don't remember.

but i love them. i don't know if they would be good on me, but it would be a good, "girls can buy their own bling piece" and would be unexpected, yet elegant for wedding day jewelry.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I love them and think sapphires or tanzanite will look good with fair skin. I have a pretty good collection of studs these days because mt 11 month old pulls on my dangle earrings. Are you going to get them.
By the way I had been wanting to see Katie''s earrings up close for a while. Are they sapphires? I noticed them right away in her wedding pic.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
they look like sapphires but could be other things too...not sure, Tom is a generous guy so I am not sure. Maybe they were her something blue?

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
i bet they are sapphires. they symbolize either loyalty or truth. i would love to try them on. my mom is going to tiffanys to look at something, so maybe i''ll try them on. but, they are small. i wanted something more of katie''s size.

C Smith

Shiny_Rock
I don''t see a purplish modifying color on my monitor. They look like sapphires. I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results