shape
carat
color
clarity

Do You Know Where This Unique Eternity Ring Is?

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
Heeeeey Y'all!

I came across this eternity/semi-eternity ring a few weeks ago and I've been unsuccessful in finding it.

If you know where I can buy it--without having to go custom--please let me know! It's so beautiful and unique to me, and I think it'd be a nice accompaniment to my in-development BGD three stone!

All suggestions will be appreciated! If you have this ring, please post a hand pic!

_3141.jpeg

_3142.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you post a picture of your bgd 3 stone or a link?

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found the white metal one doing a reverse Google Images search, Legs: it's a now-discontinued, sterling silver ring with CZs most recently priced at $7.22 - $22.00. Google Images did not retrieve the other one, but a fair number of silver rings from what appears to be the same source are also available plated with yellow gold.

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
MollyMalone|1460914338|4020470 said:
I found the white metal one doing a reverse Google Images search, Legs: it's a now-discontinued, sterling silver ring with CZs most recently priced at $7.22 - $22.00. Google Images did not retrieve the other one, but a fair number of silver rings from what appears to be the same source are also available plated with yellow gold.

Thanks, MollyMalone! I found that white metal one on a website by a jeweler named Mark _____. If I can't find it anywhere else, I might send him an email!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a very pretty style and ring.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
HI Legs,
In my opinion the style you're looking at will be relatively easy for a CAD shop to create if the casting is no longer commercially available.

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
Rockdiamond|1460916545|4020481 said:
HI Legs,
In my opinion the style you're looking at will be relatively easy for a CAD shop to create if the casting is no longer commercially available.

I bet you're right....I think it's my impatience and fear of the unknown that're working against me! Before I go the custom route again, I need to see how my BGD ring turns out; I'm so worried!

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
marymm|1460919514|4020506 said:
Here's an Adwar setting similar to your inspiration band:

http://www.adwar.com/products/styles/W2288/view

adwar_w2288.jpg

That's an even closer look than what found! The only difference between the Adwar ring and the inspiration rings is the elongation of the s-curves! It's a contender! :clap:

Thanks, MaryMM!

Bijouteried

Shiny_Rock
MollyMalone|1460914338|4020470 said:

I'd never heard of reverse Google lookup, but I tried it via a third-party site and it found a YouTube video of the yellow gold ring. The video had the seller name, so I visited their site and asked for a custom quote.

Thanks to you, I found it! Thank you so much!

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh you're very welcome, and YAY for you finding the yellow gold version -- hope you'll keep us posted!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
You can do a Google Image search by going to https://www.google.com/imghp and dragging an image or link to an image into the search box. That's how I also found the ring before I noticed you had discovered the original is silver/CZ.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results