shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you know when I can find a antique asscher?

Menlikediamondstoo

Shiny_Rock
Whoops! Sorry. A regular generic asscher. I do the the Octavia but I have decided on the clean lines of the generic asscher. The band is going to be diamond brushed which is very busy and it will pair nicely with the clean lines of a regular Asscher.

I played with a hexagon step cut today that was amazing! I’m trying to post a video!

Reactions: AV_

AV_

Ideal_Rock
On another recent thread here there is mention of a 'Concierge' service at August Vintage (just coincidence with my initials) - IHMO you know well enough what you want to use such a service.

Just a thought

The ring you will have made is a dream; my style (if I had any style!)

Interesting diamond, the hexagon. I may understand what you are looking for, but do not see interesting options: broad steps imply squarer outlines & scanty corner breaks...

Last edited:

Menlikediamondstoo

Shiny_Rock

Thank you! I do love the last one per size and the windmill is perfect! I was wondering if it was just me who thought “hmm not too many options” this one is defintally a very high up option!

Reactions: AV_

Matilda

Shiny_Rock
Nope not just you, other threads with searches are tricky!! It's quite frustrating actually. I am glad you lie it perhaps you can ask for ASET? I added it once I saw you want over 6mm, sorry my brain functioned in mm to ct for a round. Will give it another go

Menlikediamondstoo

Shiny_Rock
Nope not just you, other threads with searches are tricky!! It's quite frustrating actually. I am glad you lie it perhaps you can ask for ASET? I added it once I saw you want over 6mm, sorry my brain functioned in mm to ct for a round. Will give it another go

Lol that’s ok! I appreciate the help! If you also think that I should wait until vendors restock I could do that as well. I “can” wait, I’m just being impulsive. Before the holidays it seemed like they had pages beyond pages of stones!

Matilda

Shiny_Rock
I kinda liked the F VS1 the last one , not sure though!

Menlikediamondstoo

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE the 1.72 g si1 but it’s definetally not eye clean

Matilda

Shiny_Rock
yeah I wasn't going to include it but I thought it was pretty regardless :D maybe take a look at adiamor as well? Or contact IDJewellery to see if they have any options. I chose adiamor, enchanted and JA as they have videos/ASETS, not necessarily because I think they are superior.

Matilda

Shiny_Rock
Pricescope members often recommend speaking to someone called Yekutiel there. Unfortunately I cannot find videos/photos of asschers on their site.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results