shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you know how many pieces of jewelry you own?

Do you know how many pieces of jewelry you own?

• A. Of course

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • B. Hahaha. No

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • C. I can come close —within 90 percent

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • D. 75 percent

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • E. I often surprise myself when looking through my inventory

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The other day I posted a few rings that I would rotate if I got rid of my engagement ring. I since realized that I should have added quite a few more.
Have you gotten to the point that you forget about all of your lovely pieces?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm somewhat of a minimalist so I could probably tell you all my pieces.

Fun question though!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
I'm somewhat of a minimalist so I could probably tell you all my pieces.

Fun question though!

I’m at the point in my life where I am aspiring to be a minimalist! I was shocked when I started pulling out rings to stack on one hand. That was a fun thread but also eye opening for me, since I don‘t have my rings and other jewelry all in one place. I had no idea of how much I’d collected over the years. I always told my husband to give me jewelry ( usually I picked it out) for every gifting occasion. He’s always understood that giving me kitchen appliances or a vacuum cleaner were/are absolute no no‘s!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Much like the pounds on the scale, it’s A LOT, probably more than is healthy, and proof I need to work on impulse control :lol:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Way way WAY too much for one person. I mean, my watch collection peaked at 70 watches ha ha. I’m sentimental, I still have the horseshoe ring I saved and saved for at age 9. I still have the costume jewellery brooch I was given age 12. I have and do move on pieces I don’t wear so much but “special pieces” (nothing to do with their monetary value) are forever keepers even if I don’t or can’t (too small now) wear them.

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I started buying jewelry for my wife when we met in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil in 1971. I continued until she was in her seventies. I have no idea of the count. I enjoyed every purchase and would gladly do it again.

Off the top of my head? No. I do however keep an inventory so I can always look it up there. But if I had to include my costume pieces - no idea!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea.
I've been collecting jewelry since I was a little girl, and haven't stopped yet.

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
Fine jewellery - oh yes. Every piece I own has some story or meaning behind it.

If you add the costume jewellery pieces to the mix, though… Actually, let’s just… not add them. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results