shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you insure all your jewelry?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean Thanks for asking...i did find it....with a broken clasp and a couple of chipped baguettes. :(. It’s with DK being repaired!
I’m happy you found it! My favorite bracelet is still missing but it was inside a pouch that is also missing...My husband had it last so I have no idea what he did with it..Neither does he...sigh..

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I have a lot of jewelry but I only have five or six large items on a separate policy through my insurance company....It’s at the point where I’m not adding them on the policy if they are less than $5,000...I’m not even insuring some things over $5,000 to be honest. If a small stone falls out which is rare..I just bring it in to the jeweler and pay for the new stone to be replaced. If I asked my insurance company to replace a little stone I know that’s a mark against me...even for such a small cost to them..and insurance companies can drop you...so it’s not worth it for a band...I’m basically just insuring the large stuff...I’m curious to see what everyone is doing as far as insuring all their bling...especially when you have more than one engagement ring..

Only a few items @Mamabean.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Ugh. Looking into it has been on my to-do list for about twenty years.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results