shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a winkee?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I thought they were selling thongs too
41.gif
, and I looked around that site for 5 minutes trying to find the "winkee". The, WT, at home version would be double stick tape, pair of scissors to cut lace thong in half, and "Voila!!"... 2 for the price of ONE! Maybe its just me, but it seems alot like the pet rock... or those clasps that you can buy to help put your jewelry on. Straight to HSN.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool idea!

*I have to admit that "winkee" is a term we used growing up to describe a male "part". You can understand my giggles when I read the title to this thread. Sorry. I''m apparently five years old.*

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I guess I don''t get it. If you don''t want to show cleavage, why wear a "boob shirt"? It does look a lot like a thong. Can you imagine somebody seeing it and wondering "what is wrong with this woman? she has a thong on her bra!" but yeah, I can see why it could come in handy.

I can''t wear wrap shirts because they just don''t work on me at all. I don''t think this would change that.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Why not just wear a camisole under the shirt?
Can you imagine if one of those sticky dots came loose and you had half a thong hanging out of your shirt?
Camisole.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Who really would use one of those plastic chip clips as a solution??? I guess it is the modern day dickie.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2008 11:26:50 AM
Author: Starset Princess

Can you imagine if one of those sticky dots came loose and you had half a thong hanging out of your shirt?

Camisole.
That''s what I was gonna say. I usually don''t wear less than 2 layers anyway (I''m starting to think that that''s my generation''s fashion legacy: LAYERS) so it''s hard for me to understand this thing...

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Tacori you took my punchline...oh poo.
15.gif

My MIL makes her own for everything. Uses lace and all sort of other fabrics. Some times you don''t want the lump or added material in a cami or the top may be Lacy and don''t want to alter the look with some thing solid underneath but the cleavage isn''t appropriate for the event.

She also sews all her pockets closed in her pants. So there is no pocket pop...you know that bulging pocket that shows white fabric or something. She always looks so polished.

Hey kids of the 70''s wasn''t there some sort of toy called a winkie? Or a board game........maybe it was a stuffed animal?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh sorry dks! Didn''t mean to ruin one of your jokes but it was so hilarious! I can just imagine the inventors thinking this will stop people from using chip clips! Brilliant! I just could not ignore it.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2008 6:59:22 PM
Author: musey
Date: 2/22/2008 11:26:50 AM

Author: Starset Princess

Camisole.

That''s what I was gonna say. I usually don''t wear less than 2 layers anyway (I''m starting to think that that''s my generation''s fashion legacy: LAYERS) so it''s hard for me to understand this thing...

I LOVE layering unfortunately I live in a climate that does not
7.gif
I am sorta kinda tempted by it but then then the fact they look like undies kinda is weird? I think it would be better making your own, one that looks more secure.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Deelight...you how your mommie always said...wear clean underwear in case of an accident?...(still think that is a tad stupid...I choose to wear clean undies even when I plan not to have an accident..) anyway I agree it does look like you disassembled your undies. If EMSA was treating you...your treatment may be delayed for laughing at your area of choice of where to wear your undies.

I bet they really see some whoppers!
31.gif
I mean they have to. It is afterall a mothers mantra. With me, I dissapoint the tech, as it will remain no extra comments needed. Boring.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! I am about to fall off my couch laughing!!! Chip clips, really... wtf?!?! LOL

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Well, I don''t think it''s funny at all. I wear chip clips all the time!!! In fact, that''s my picture they have up on their website!!!

But seriously, why would I buy a winkee when I have a bunch of thongs (with worn out elastic, mind you) laying around that I can insert my bra through. This way I don''t have to worry about the winkee dots getting lost, I know my thong won''t be going anywhere soon, kept snuggly in place by my bodacious tatas
23.gif

This way, if someone actually sees it by accident, I can say, well, no, of course it''s not a winkee, it''s an actual thong, dear.
2.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2008 3:09:28 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Well, I don''t think it''s funny at all. I wear chip clips all the time!!! In fact, that''s my picture they have up on their website!!!

But seriously, why would I buy a winkee when I have a bunch of thongs (with worn out elastic, mind you) laying around that I can insert my bra through. This way I don''t have to worry about the winkee dots getting lost, I know my thong won''t be going anywhere soon, kept snuggly in place by my bodacious tatas
23.gif

This way, if someone actually sees it by accident, I can say, well, no, of course it''s not a winkee, it''s an actual thong, dear.
2.gif
LOL!! I needed that!! We should make a "Show us your Chip-clips" thread!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results