shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a mole or freckle on your right forearm? If so, let's see it!!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello Everyone,
I saw this on FB or Twitter so I asked my co-workers in the conference room at lunch if they had one and they all did. One Co-worker said it is from our marking from the Matrix movie, my son says its from Luminati. Those two are crazy. LOL

I just think it is intersting. How about you?

Mole on right forearm..jpg

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only for you, @vera, would I post this ugly scar. This was what I thought was a mole. Skin cancer on right forearm removed last fall. Get 'em checked out folks! 20200603_164812.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm, well I'm not on FB but I took pictures of mine, DH's and younger son's, older son doesn't have any.

Mine, really pick a freckle lol!
IMG_8589.JPG

DH
IMG_8592.JPG

Son
IMG_8593.JPG

ETA: Just did some reading on this, I guess it's supposed to be all women have a mole or freckle on their right wrist? I have so many not sure if I do or not, I guess this wouldn't apply to males then.

Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I have a ringworm lesion currently. Does that count? ‍♂️ It's amongst the freckles and moles.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am CF0BB007-DC31-4011-B9E7-BC39EE6351BE.jpeg made of moles and freckles. In the last three weeks I have had 3 skin cancers. Darn Irish skin.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i am so pale im reflective
i freckle in the sun but no moles anywhere

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too am pale. I have a few "beauty" marks as I call them. Not moles but maybe they are considered freckles?

My right arm "freckles" and all. Selfie Photo taken just this moment.

rightarmandbeautymarks.png

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have lots of freckles & a couple of moles, but nothing of note on my right forearm, just a few bigger freckles than others. @AprilBaby That looks nasty & sore - I hope you are on the mend. And @Gussie Healing dust to you too.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was a seborrheic keratosis they are burning off, pre cancerous. I just had 8 stitches on the back of my neck and im due for 8-12 on my right upper arm end of the month. Ive had Mohs three times and a total of 18 surgeries not counting the burned ones.

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Only for you, @vera, would I post this ugly scar. This was what I thought was a mole. Skin cancer on right forearm removed last fall. Get 'em checked out folks! 20200603_164812.jpg

Awww Thank you @Gussie Yes indeedy. My twin had to have her beauty mole removed that was under her eye for the same reason. For sure it is good to get them checked.
Big Hugs!!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hmm, well I'm not on FB but I took pictures of mine, DH's and younger son's, older son doesn't have any.

Mine, really pick a freckle lol!
IMG_8589.JPG

DH
IMG_8592.JPG

Son
IMG_8593.JPG

ETA: Just did some reading on this, I guess it's supposed to be all women have a mole or freckle on their right wrist? I have so many not sure if I do or not, I guess this wouldn't apply to males then.

Howdy @YadaYadaYada Thanks so much and I love that the guys are included. Thank you for your research. I really think it is interesting. I will liken it to the fact that we are all connected one way or another. Big Hugs.

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I have a ringworm lesion currently. Does that count? ‍♂ It's amongst the freckles and moles.

Ah...I don't see why not!! @elizat . The more the merrier. Big Hugs.

Last edited:

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I am CF0BB007-DC31-4011-B9E7-BC39EE6351BE.jpeg made of moles and freckles. In the last three weeks I have had 3 skin cancers. Darn Irish skin.

Oh no @AprilBaby I am so sorry about the 3 skin cancers. I have .25 part Irish skin but my .50 of Cheorkee is dominiant. I will accept either of your lovely moles or freckles for our kinship. Praying for no more skin cancers. Big Hugs.

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I too am pale. I have a few "beauty" marks as I call them. Not moles but maybe they are considered freckles?

My right arm "freckles" and all. Selfie Photo taken just this moment.

rightarmandbeautymarks.png

Howdy @missy Those lovely Beauty marks work for us!! Thanks for sharing in the love. ;-) Big Hugs.

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I have lots of freckles & a couple of moles, but nothing of note on my right forearm, just a few bigger freckles than others. @AprilBaby That looks nasty & sore - I hope you are on the mend. And @Gussie Healing dust to you too.

Thanks @Alex T Maybe yours is in hiding and yet to make an appearance. I have had several moles come and go over the years. There is still hope!! Eitther way, we love you. Big Hugs.

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That was a seborrheic keratosis they are burning off, pre cancerous. I just had 8 stitches on the back of my neck and im due for 8-12 on my right upper arm end of the month. Ive had Mohs three times and a total of 18 surgeries not counting the burned ones.

Ouch @AprilBaby I am so sorry you are having to endure all that but I am certain it is wise to do. Sending a lot of healing dust your way and a 2nd Big Hug. :pray:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've got about 100 just on my right forearm I am nothing if not a sea of freckles. IMG_20200604_211037.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

is this sun related ?

when i was a teenager even though we knew better by the '80s we still sat outside and baked
i blistered on way too many occasions.
here maybe with the ozone hole skin cancer rates are anoungst the highest in the world
one thing i noticed when i was in Moncton Canada was even though it was scorching hot the sun was kind of warm and nurchering and even though i was practically orange, the next day no burn, no redness

i would have been in bed with heat exhaustion if i had been in NZ and probably stuck to my sheets as blisters burst

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww. Thanks @Daisys and Diamonds I would say sun freckles should count!! Get more sun, just don't burn. ;-) Big Hugs.

i did actually get a bit of colour over summer but im older and wiser now
i used to wish all my freckled would join up :mrgreen2:
at school my nick name was white bait
its a small very tiny white fish :mrgreen2:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm dark so if they're there, they blend in...lol

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My skin is sun damaged--so it is one big freckle.

cheers--Sharon

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
is this sun related ?

when i was a teenager even though we knew better by the '80s we still sat outside and baked
i blistered on way too many occasions.
here maybe with the ozone hole skin cancer rates are anoungst the highest in the world
one thing i noticed when i was in Moncton Canada was even though it was scorching hot the sun was kind of warm and nurchering and even though i was practically orange, the next day no burn, no redness

i would have been in bed with heat exhaustion if i had been in NZ and probably stuck to my sheets as blisters burst

Yes they all come from sun exposure. If there was one lesson I could give my young self it would be use sunscreen and avoid tanning at all costs.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I thought this whole freckle/mole chat was due to a twitter post by some young girl who noticed a freckle on her left wrist, and all her friends had the same “single” freckle on their left wrist where a watch would normally be worn? image.jpg
I have that single freckle on my left wrist, and nothing in my right arm.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
image.jpg
Nothing on the right....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results