shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you have a favorite crossbody bag?

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting this thread! I only buy crossbody bags and am always looking for new ones.

I just bought this one on eBay but I haven't received it yet:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110801713046?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Hoping its not too "used"...

I have a plum patent leather Coach crossbody that is my favorite bag EVER. I also have the Coach Kristin hobo in dark metallic silver but I feel like the opening is too small on that bag.

Love some of the suggestions that have been posted, especially the Linea Pelle and Belen Echandia collections!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo an LV crossbody!

I have seen a few cute BE's. But LP won my soul. I also have a few Foley+Corinnas that I don't carry much anymore, and then a Hayden Harnett that I like as a backup for abusing. I just don't really carry it much.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I'm definitely excited to get the LV but I'm worried that it will be too worn out. At least there is a 2 week return policy.

I'll definitely check out these other brands you've suggested.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think my next bag, (whenever that may be) will have to be a BE. When I get to the UK, I will definitely look them up. The customizable
aspect is hard to resist. Although maybe like Ame, LP will be my new fav. I get it next Monday!

My husband saw the thread up on the computer and totally made fun of me, as most of my kids do everytime they see 'Luv2sparkle'. They
each have their own voice that they use to say it. I just told him, you may not want to open that thread, because then you will see what I bought. Heck, I don't complain when he buys bike stuff.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha when my husband walks in and sees any of my "sites" on my monitor he goes "I thought you said you weren't gonna buy any purses til end of the month, why are you even talking about it or looking at it and taunting yourself?!"

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to let you guys know that Rue La La will be having a Linea Pelle boutique this Sunday - starting at 11AM EST.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks jennifer! I am on it! Maybe I can get my bag for less!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
LAJennifer|1325785391|3095770 said:
Just wanted to let you guys know that Rue La La will be having a Linea Pelle boutique this Sunday - starting at 11AM EST.
Oh crap. Must. Not. Log. On.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks like a great bag, HOT! Which color did you get?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got it, I got it, I got it!!!! I love it! I do love the leather, it is beautiful. It is the most beautiful blue, the perfect blue. I love the size.
I haven't filled it yet. The photo is just with the stuffing it came with. One of the pockets on the front will fit my cell. Love that. Love the
zebra print lining. Here is a photo for you.

IMG_0852.JPG

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
*dies* I LOVE IT. The leather seriously...no one touches it. I have never seen leather like it anywhere else. And it is the perfect blue. I know that's with Flash but Navy is about as perfect a neutral as Camel. YAY!!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I love the bag luv2sparkle! It's a very beautiful blue and the gold hardware goes well with it! Yay for new bags! :bigsmile:

I got the black mimco bag for winter as I already have a (different) brown/khaki one of theirs that I love and use every day.

stargurl I think you should get one :naughty: the after Christmas sale is always so good it's the only time of year that I buy anything from them! I loved the colour of the khaki ones as well. My friend wanted a cement one but they didn't have one in store so she has ordered it and is waiting for it to arrive. I did consider getting another one but then I thought that might be a little overkill.

ooh it's my birthday today and there are a few presents waiting for me on the table.. One being an Oroton shopping bag.. Oroton make beautiful leather bags and purses... Maybe I'm getting something else to match?? :devil: :halo:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your right Ame, the flash did wash it out a bit. It is not a deep deep navy. Sometimes navy can have a black hue to it, and this is solidly blue, like a good pair of new jeans. The photo makes it look more tanzanite.

This was a big shopping day with lots of happys. I got a new Hai flat-iron in the mail, a new handbag, and we decided to give one of our son's who is moving out, the tv from our bedroom, so we went out and bought a new one and a DVD player. We also bought him a new mattress and bedding. All from Sam's. It was the strangest scene to me watching my DH push this big cart with a mattress, tv, dvd player, quilt, sheets and towels. Where else would you go to buy all these things at the same time, and same store?

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Oooo luv2sparkle, I luurrrrve your new navy bag!!!!!!

HOT -
bdayparty.gif

And I am definitely still considering getting one in the cement color! :naughty:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh thank you stargurl! :bigsmile:

I've been playing with my bag this morning... I could alway post some photos to show you the quality?? :naughty:

My Oroton gift turned out to be a beautiful scarf and some hair pins. No wallet but still beautiful! :))

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy happy birthday HOT!!!!! Do post pictures of your new pretties! That is a great black bag, with such cool detailing. Did you have a big party, was this a special number birthday?

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Yes, HOT, please do post some pics! Maybe that will help me to make up my mind...

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
That bag looks great!! I wish they did one with white metal hardware! **goes off to sulk***

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
ok i only managed to get a couple of pics as i had to download them to the ipad and then email to the computer for resizing and uplaoding and i somehow managed to send the same photo 3 times! :wacko:

Thanks so much for the BD wishes! No it wasnt a big number, although i managed to score some pretty good presents! :naughty: The oroton gift bag turned out to be a scarf and some pretty hair pins, not a wallet, but still lovely. :)) Oh yeah, i turned *cough* thirty *cough* two yesterday. :cheeky: :bigsmile:

Now the thing i really like about this bag is that the strap has metal press stud / buttons on it so it can be adjusted to a single strap (as shown) or doubled up to decrease the length and have it sit a lot higher up.

It's a very soft leather that the salesperson said is designed to soften and wrinkle over time and improve the bags look as it gets older. i've never had a soft leather bag before so i guess only time will tell if i like it or not!

I did have a photo of the inside for you but it has gone missing. there are no real compartments, just a spot for a mobile and a zip on the side and the lining is like a satin type material.

eta; ok somehow managed to post the same photo twice but when i edit i can only see the one file? sorry bout that!

bagphoto.jpg

bagphoto-1.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
decodelighted|1326044709|3097955 said:
That bag looks great!! I wish they did one with white metal hardware! **goes off to sulk***
I have never seen anything other than that shiny gold or gunmetal from them yet. They did Gunmetal last year but I think only in one season.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame|1326115000|3098408 said:
decodelighted|1326044709|3097955 said:
I have never seen anything other than that shiny gold or gunmetal from them yet. They did Gunmetal last year but I think only in one season.
Thx Ame. Hmmmm. I adore gunmetal. Wonder if some of that season's pieces will show up ebay? :Up_to_something:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have seen some. If you look, the colors I believe that have the gunmetal are Iron and I think maybe TMoro? Some of the black does too, and I think most of the Midnight stuff does too, these are all in Dylan styles. Aster Alice often has a flash sale where you can get items from LP realyl nicely discounted. But they're not returnable so that turns a lot of people off.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I ended up returning my LV bag because it was too small so treated myself to a Rebecca Minkoff. I just received this bag last week and I LOVE it!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/170762171602?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I took off all the leather fringe pieces hanging off the zippers because I thought it made the bag look southwestern. I love the bag now and all the zippers and pockets allow me to stay somewhat organized.

I really wanted it in this color but couldn't find it anywhere :blackeye:
http://www.pursepage.com/celebrity-purses/emma-stones-rebecca-minkoff-love-letter-crossbody.html

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that Stargurl! It looks like a great bag! I am loving my Linea Pelle! The color is perfect and I left the hang tag on it so I could finger the leather of it. It is soft. Slightly softer than the glove leather that B Makowsky uses.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
luv2sparkle|1327978028|3115289 said:
I love that Stargurl! It looks like a great bag! I am loving my Linea Pelle! The color is perfect and I left the hang tag on it so I could finger the leather of it. It is soft. Slightly softer than the glove leather that B Makowsky uses.
YAY!!!! Im so glad you still love it!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I am dying for the Brahmin Mojito bag. I just can't bring myself to buy a leather bag right before going to Italy..

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg WAIT TIL YOU GET THERE. If you don't find one there, then get it. Italian Leather in Italy TDF.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just preordered my Scotch LP dylan medium tote from LP. I have been waiting very impatiently for 6 months for this bag, so I am SO excited. It made my whole damn day, honestly. I got excited and jumped up and down and sent myself into a fit.

http://www.lpcollection.com/store/dylan-medium-tote-sco.html

this in Scotch, which you can see the color of in another bag, they haven't photographed it yet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results