shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you get regular eye exams?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I go regularly because I''ve always had vision problems. I love getting new glasses.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t been in about three years. I used to go every year or every other year and just fell out of the habit. I wear glasses and my prescription reallly hasn''t changed much over the years. I''m due for a check- I should schedule one.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I went recently because I was having trouble seeing (specifically while driving at night, and seeing things far away). The doctor checked for glaucoma and dilated my eyes to make sure they were healthy. she gave me a new Rx. I have a "freckle" on my eye (she had some fancy name for it), and if it gets larger, could prohibit my vision, so she told me to keep an eye out for it. (no pun intended there
3.gif
)

Will I go back in one year? Eh, probably not.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I think the first time I went to the eye doc was in 4th grade. I''ve only been about 4 times since then. I have a very mild prescription(.5) so I mostly go just so I can update my glasses style and make sure nothing has changed (this last time it did!).

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am having regular eye exams, apparently I am ahead of the curve for my age group which pleases me despite having astigmatism in one eye.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results