shape
carat
color
clarity

do you get confuse by members with similar screen names?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 9:02:34 PM
Author: EBree
I don''t think Pandora knows if she''s having twins or not. She''s still pretty early.
Thanks E, I''m glad I''m not going crazy!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire...which one are you again?!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I really pay more attention to avatars, but even those keep me on my toes. Though my screen name is unique, I try to keep my avatar the same, or if I do change it, I just put a different picture of my cat up.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2008 3:11:00 PM
Author: jewelerman
Dancing Fire...which one are you again?!
the one with no diamonds.
39.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Pandora is currently having nightmares that she might have twins.

Everywhere I go I seem to see twins, hear about twins, I have a family history of fraternal twins on my mother''s side and now you guys are congratulating me on my twins.
23.gif

Indygal, Sk8rjen and neatfreak are having twins - Pandora will be having ONE... or else.... I''M BLAMING YOU GUYS!
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 8:08:42 PM
Author: Pandora II
Pandora is currently having nightmares that she might have twins.

Everywhere I go I seem to see twins, hear about twins, I have a family history of fraternal twins on my mother's side and now you guys are congratulating me on my twins.
23.gif

Indygal, Sk8rjen and neatfreak are having twins - Pandora will be having ONE... or else.... I'M BLAMING YOU GUYS!
9.gif
Haha, well, however many buns you have baking, many congrats to you, my dear!!
36.gif

Oh, and sometimes I confuse myself with Gwyn.
33.gif
3.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2008 3:50:56 PM
Author: fieryred33143
We also have a violet2 and a violet3
4.gif

I''m so confused by all the violets. One of them posted about picking an eternity band as an engagement ring and I did a doubletake. I thought she was already engaged and planning a wedding. That''s when I really noticed that there were at least two violets.

And some of the asschers and emerald lovers throw me off as well.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 5:53:12 PM
Author: musey

I also used to confuse Monarch64 and Tacori E-Ring. Got that one straight now, though.

That''s funny!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 5:53:12 PM
Author: musey
Date: 9/18/2008 3:50:56 PM
Mimzy and I get confused all the time.

yeah.....people call me musey all the time when they respond to my threads!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

phoenix and phoenixgirl

33.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get more confused when people *CHANGE* their screen names. Why do people do that anyways?!?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2008 8:14:45 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I get more confused when people *CHANGE* their screen names. Why do people do that anyways?!?
he o

I realised the other day that my screen name, like several people here, is based on pet. When the animal in question dies it might be hard to carry on with the screen name. Same if your screen name is based on a partner whom you seperate from.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2008 10:16:36 AM
Author: Addy
Date: 9/21/2008 8:14:45 AM

Author: Tacori E-ring

he o

I realised the other day that my screen name, like several people here, is based on pet. When the animal in question dies it might be hard to carry on with the screen name. Same if your screen name is based on a partner whom you seperate from.

Guess I never thought of that. I can recall 3 instances. (Not counting PSers who add * or something b/c of log in problems) One I think was changed b/c the poster had some negative threads. Kinda a starting over I guess. Similar name (or I should say "idea" behind the name). One was probably out of privacy. It was a name and now initials. Another...I don''t know the connection. Maybe a pet is right.
33.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I confuse Skippy''s avatar with mine. When I am skimming through a thread rather quickly and I see the green in her avatar I think "I don''t remember responding to this"!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I confuse avatars before I confuse names. When someone changes their avatar I got a bit bonkers trying to remember that it''s them.

This is why I will always have my shoe. Now it may change colors, but it will still be the same shoe.

I think there are a couple of Freaks running around...

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I get confused sometimes with musey, macie, maisey
I think that''s it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2008 3:35:02 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
I confuse Skippy''s avatar with mine. When I am skimming through a thread rather quickly and I see the green in her avatar I think ''I don''t remember responding to this''!
I changed it. hehe I was getting confused too; I had to look closely.
28.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol...glad that it wasn't just me. I hope that you did not take my post like I was hinting for you to change...I loved looking at your gorgeous earrings!

ETA: I just noticed that your earrings are sitting on top of the Skippy jar! How cute is that!?

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
That''s why I never change my avatar! Screen names are sometimes tough to keep straight, but a good visual branding strategy helps me remember who''s who with y''all so I try to keep mine consistent. It''s all about the logo, not the company name! Apparently, I wish to brand myself as an extremely stupid looking bird with a tiny, tiny brain. But go figure. Hey I still love my avatar. Run free, Ostrich! Run free!

Oh, and yeah, Jen, Neatfreak, and I are the twin pregnoids at the moment, JAS just had hers, and Ellaila had a pair last year.

So if anyone wants a baby, I''ve got one going spare... any takers?
9.gif
11.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I do get some mixed up sometimes. I think my name is pretty unique, so I can''t think of anyone who is close to mine.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I always mix up traveling gal & independant gal.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2008 3:54:04 AM
Author: bee*

Date: 9/19/2008 3:43:55 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
there''s bebe and bee
34.gif
hehe I have a * though so just look for that
3.gif
we have bebe, bee* and now i just saw a bee on RT
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results