shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you ever wonder how the PS''ers who don''t post here any more are doing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Ditto for Independentgal and Widget!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tried to persuade Valeria to come back.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 1:37:05 AM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 7/14/2009 1:29:58 AM
Author: bebe

Date: 7/13/2009 5:21:23 PM

Date: 7/13/2009 5:17:03 PM
I have wondered about Reena, Diamondfan, Widget and a host of others who I bet I''d recognize their jewelry
There used to be a poster I think LAJennifer or maybe just Jennifer. She always had the neatest finds in jewelry. (and shoes)
And DiamondDiane (??), who had the gorgeous collection of rings.
if you mean LAJennifer, she''s still around...
TG, no not LAJennifer. I messed that one up. I wish I could remember the posters name. She had such great stuff.
Ah, I know who you are talking about. I remember her other SN, which was Lions,Tigers&Bears and found her previous name through that. She was Jennifer5973 previously.
TG, you are soo good. Thank you. Yes, that is who I remember. And seems like she had great shoes as well.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone remember Ame and Gemklctr?

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I wonder about Independent Gal all the time. I used to enjoy reading her posts. I hope both she and her DH are doing okay, and that she comes back some time if she feels ready to.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 4:44:40 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Besides others mentioned, I enjoyed Ana and Lady Klemma.

cheers--Sharon
Sharon, did you mean LadyKemma ?
We tried to meet once (both live in HOuston) but I have since lost her her email.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/18/2009 8:59:10 PM
Author: Harriet
yes,i remember them.
2.gif
that GK dude always had 5-6 beautiful women surrounding him when he attends a GTG.
21.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 1:30:18 PM
Author: Starset Princess
I missed BlueRoses something fierce for the longest time. DoorKnobSolitaire also immediately came to miind. I cannot believe her story!!! Breaks my heart while laughing at her humor. I also sometimes wonder about CFlutist because I loved her Pear. GoldenGirl was the first LIW listkeeper - with the Golden Retriever avatar. MelissaSue and her wedding dress. GingerBcookie and Croi!
Ditto, ditto, ditto to all of these! All of them were on the LIW list around the same time as me, so I felt a bit of a loss when I didn''t see them posting anymore. I was thrilled when BR came back!
9.gif

MelissaSue just had a baby a few weeks ago, though. I was lucky enough to meet her several years ago when she was in Dallas for work.
1.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 1:12:36 PM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 7/13/2009 12:46:49 PM

Honestly, I am surprised sometimes when longtime posters just leave but I know I shouldn''t be. But sometimes your interested in whatever forum you are posting in just die. I was on a travel forum for about 6 years and a well known poster, and one day I just stopped. I just moved on.

That''s why I am so appreciative of Andrey and Ali continually growing this forum in ways that aren''t jewelry related. I would not be here as regularly if it weren''t for the Family forum. A lot of us have wanted reasons to stick around long after we got engaged with our perfect e-rings! We can still contribute to the community and also enjoy the many areas of support created for us.

Ditto that, its great to have other areas where we can chat and discuss other things. I am mainly in RT but I do enjoy the other forums also.
+ another!
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2009 6:57:13 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Date: 7/18/2009 8:59:10 PM
Author: Harriet
yes,i remember them.
2.gif
that GK dude always had 5-6 beautiful women surrounding him when he attends a GTG.
21.gif
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/19/2009 12:57:28 AM

Date: 7/15/2009 4:44:40 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Besides others mentioned, I enjoyed Ana and Lady Klemma.

cheers--Sharon
Sharon, did you mean LadyKemma ?
We tried to meet once (both live in HOuston) but I have since lost her her email.
HI:

Yes Bebe. She always found great second hand stuff and was totally no nonsense.

Hope you are recovering!

cheers--Sharon

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 1:39:16 PM
Author: blushingbride

Date: 7/13/2009 12:51:16 PM
Author: janinegirly
I do wonder about eph (and IG). Also remember Sumbride from my wedding planning days. And Lisa from the TTC forum (her daughter was named olivia, but forgot her handle..maybe she is still here--but I don't see her posts anymore). Then there were some infamous ones like Becky (she was on LIW and left after a pretty shocking discovery of her bf).
I also wonder about IG, Eph, Sumbride and Lisa. I recently did searches on all of them to see if they ever posted again and I just missed it. Another one who I miss is Diamondfan.
Hi guys I guess you could say I'm one of those PSers that "vanished" back in October '08.

Thanks for remembering me and Olivia! Wow we certainly became the tight knit group trying to get knocked up - LOL.

I was on the cusp of getting my amnio and everything became pretty intense.

I had a 1/63 chance of Downs. Our test was fine and we had a little boy named Aidan on 4/6/09.

Many other bumps happened along the way but now we are in a new house and settling in, whew!

I too think about IG and have been begining to catch up with others' lives here......plus I may be in for an upgrade soon!!!!
9.gif

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
My newest addition.........Sorry here is the pic...

O&A couchPS.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/2/2009 12:17:04 AM
Author: lisa1.01fvs1
My newest addition.........Sorry here is the pic...
Gorgeous kiddos!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 1:39:16 PM
Author: blushingbride
Date: 7/13/2009 12:51:16 PM

Author: janinegirly

I do wonder about eph (and IG). Also remember Sumbride from my wedding planning days. And Lisa from the TTC forum (her daughter was named olivia, but forgot her handle..maybe she is still here--but I don''t see her posts anymore). Then there were some infamous ones like Becky (she was on LIW and left after a pretty shocking discovery of her bf).

I also wonder about IG, Eph, Sumbride and Lisa. I recently did searches on all of them to see if they ever posted again and I just missed it. Another one who I miss is Diamondfan.

Sumbride is doing well, she''ll be happy to know people are asking after her.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa!
35.gif
I wondered where you went too. Good to see you here again! Glad to hear everything is going well! Olivia and Aidan are so cute!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa!!!! Big congrats! I am so so happy to hear that you got your wish and your little love Aidan! One of my twins ended up with Aidan as a middle name.

Come back and update us once in awhile!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa - so glad to see you back! Your little ones are darling! I''m glad to hear everything went well!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 1:21:42 PM
Author: Elegant
I miss some people as well, though sometimes I understand why people leave.

I was a part of a Maltese forum when I was initially looking for a puppy, and after about 2 years of having my little Chanel, I just lost interest.
I have been a very active part of many Maltese forums and mailing lists over the years. About 2 years ago, I think I just fell off the face of the Maltese world. I keep in touch with those I want to off the forums but didn''t want to bother with the rest.

I guess it is all normal - we gain and lose interest. I still love my Maltese and love the breed but just don''t go on the forums.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I miss DIAMONDFAN, INDYGAL, DKS, Sumbride, Widget, Firegoddess, Starryeyed, Sundial and Belle.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2009 11:09:49 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Belle, Cehrabera, DKS
hey! someone thought of me! (that feels good :))

I don''t know if I''m typical but I would get busy with things and not even think of ps for long stretches but then I would either want to see the latest trend in rings or see how people are and you know - I had good times, and in the end they outweigh any controversy. I am pretty sure my time here will get less and less as we get closer to our move, but when I''m in china I might be bored stiff and on here all the time lol

I miss ds06 even though she is still occasionally around...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI to all the lovely ladies here on PS!!! It honestly feels so wonderful and special to be missed lol! I am alive and doing okay...miss my Lorelei and Lisa and Stephanie and all the other wonder ladies...just got super busy and took a bit of a break that went on a bit longer than I anticipated...but if it is okay with you all, I would love to come back!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2009 4:11:36 AM
Author: diamondfan
HI to all the lovely ladies here on PS!!! It honestly feels so wonderful and special to be missed lol! I am alive and doing okay...miss my Lorelei and Lisa and Stephanie and all the other wonder ladies...just got super busy and took a bit of a break that went on a bit longer than I anticipated...but if it is okay with you all, I would love to come back!
Yes yes, it would be wonderful to have you back, diamondfan!!

I know just what you mean. Life got very busy for me about three months ago, and I've had much less time to think about hanging out on PS. Of course it's wonderful to be busy, but I do miss spending time conversing with the lovely people here!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Surfgirl was one of my favorite posters (and has my favorite diamond on PS), and I do wish she would come back and post! She has a blog that she posted a link to a while back so I do follow her on that.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Caroline!
35.gif

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
hug.gif
yay Diamondfan honey, I have missed you so much, glad to see you back.
sending_flowers.gif
Please stick around!!!
35.gif

xoxox
Stephanie
aka

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
So happy to see you back her Caroline!!! Let''s have lunch next week!!!
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!boy have we missed you, dear Caroline. WELCOME BACK, sweetheart
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results