shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you ever wonder how the PS''ers who don''t post here any more are doing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
I have been reading through this thread and getting such a warm, fuzzy feeling! I am relatively new here (6-8 mos) and my initial reason for coming here is no longer but I am regularly drawn back by the friendly reception everyone gets. I love it that you are all so kind, caring and supportive. I"ll probably own lots more jewelry over the years b/c of all the great things I see and learn while being drawn into this wonderful community!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2009 10:09:06 PM
Author: Gayletmom
I have been reading through this thread and getting such a warm, fuzzy feeling! I am relatively new here (6-8 mos) and my initial reason for coming here is no longer but I am regularly drawn back by the friendly reception everyone gets. I love it that you are all so kind, caring and supportive. I''ll probably own lots more jewelry over the years b/c of all the great things I see and learn while being drawn into this wonderful community!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

There are some really great people here, that''s for sure.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Im so glad to see you back, DFan!!! I''ve missed you and hope all is well with you and your family!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Sara,

I love your ring, btw. I am drooling over an OMC (maybe one of those beauties at GOG) and spent one evening a while back reading through your posts about your search. I was just starting to learn about chunky cushions and have since become a big fan-although I"m not nearly as proficient as you on the technical details.

Do you just love your diamond?
26.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
LINDA!!!!! OMG how are you? Miss you!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yay, Diamond Fan! Last I remember, one of your kids was having a Barmitzvah (sp?)! Hope all is well with you and glad to see you back!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
the bar mitzvah was amazing. kaleigh was there. I loved every moment, though it was such a struggle convincing my son to do it. In the end he said it was the best night of his life so far so I was happy! Miss all of you guys, so many, kaleigh, lorelei, skippy, linda...the list goes on and on and on....XOXOXOXO to all

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
and of course SDL and Madame B and all the other wonderful and amazing ladies (and the occasional man lol) who gave me such joy and support and love here. I am on Facebook a lot lately so my time has been a bit split but I am so happy to be missed and wanted and I will be back. Never spent my gift either!!!! Hope the admins will still let me use it lol! That would be amazing.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/1/2009 2:07:22 AM
Author: diamondfan
and of course SDL and Madame B and all the other wonderful and amazing ladies (and the occasional man lol) who gave me such joy and support and love here. I am on Facebook a lot lately so my time has been a bit split but I am so happy to be missed and wanted and I will be back. Never spent my gift either!!!! Hope the admins will still let me use it lol! That would be amazing.
Hi sweets!xoxoxo

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 1:45:11 AM
LINDA!!!!! OMG how are you? Miss you!

I miss you too!!!!!! I am fine, so glad to see you again!!!!

Any mother-in-law stories. ha ha ha.
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 2:04:59 AM
the bar mitzvah was amazing. kaleigh was there. I loved every moment, though it was such a struggle convincing my son to do it. In the end he said it was the best night of his life so far so I was happy! Miss all of you guys, so many, kaleigh, lorelei, skippy, linda...the list goes on and on and on....XOXOXOXO to all
biggyhug.gif
awww, I hope you stick around!!! There is such a void when you are gone; we miss your grace and fabulous advice
crybaby.gif

I missed YOU SO MUCH; hope you are back for good!!!! We need you Diamondfan
742469s3709nw4fb.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, Caroline!!!! Great to see you''re back, I''ve thought of you often since your leave!
36.gif
35.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
The doctor is IN lol! I am happy to give advice and there a couple of ladies like Kaleigh and Lorelei who know how to reach me off PS so no worries, I am never far!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2009 4:13:02 PM
The doctor is IN lol! I am happy to give advice and there a couple of ladies like Kaleigh and Lorelei who know how to reach me off PS so no worries, I am never far!!
woohooooo
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2009 4:11:36 AM
HI to all the lovely ladies here on PS!!! It honestly feels so wonderful and special to be missed lol! I am alive and doing okay...miss my Lorelei and Lisa and Stephanie and all the other wonder ladies...just got super busy and took a bit of a break that went on a bit longer than I anticipated...but if it is okay with you all, I would love to come back!
Oh wow, so glad you are back. We have missed you.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
where is my Granny? haven''t seen her post lately.

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
i miss rialaine. i hope she''s doing well

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2009 1:02:15 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
She''s sick with the Swine flu. But is doing ok...
1.gif
I am sure she will be back soon. I''ll let her know you miss her, she''s got a soft spot for you...
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/6/2009 1:42:02 AM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 11/6/2009 1:02:15 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
She''s sick with the Swine flu. But is doing ok...
1.gif
I am sure she will be back soon. I''ll let her know you miss her, she''s got a soft spot for you...
2.gif
wow!! hope she recover soon.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Hi all!
emrainbow.gif

It''s always interesting to come back after a long hiatus and see all those new faces as well as feel all warm and fuzzy that old faces are still around. I''m hoping to stick around longer this time than the last time I popped in and out.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/6/2009 12:34:50 PM
Author: Hest88
Hi all!
emrainbow.gif

It''s always interesting to come back after a long hiatus and see all those new faces as well as feel all warm and fuzzy that old faces are still around. I''m hoping to stick around longer this time than the last time I popped in and out.
Great to see you Hest!!
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2009 12:36:23 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 11/6/2009 12:34:50 PM
Author: Hest88
Hi all!
emrainbow.gif

Great to see you Hest!!
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
So glad to have you back Hest!! I was wondering where you went!!
35.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back diamondfan! You were missed!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all! How is everyone?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Caroline!
35.gif

I miss talking about shoes with you!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2009 10:53:49 PM
Thank you all! How is everyone?
Whoohooo, glad you are back Diamondfan, how are you, how are the kiddos and how is Miss Maya?
36.gif
36.gif

Please stick around it isn't the same without you!!
39.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kids and Maya fine! Miss you Skipster! Do you still have my email addy? Can you shoot me an email?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you still building up from me?? I have to tell you about my recent thing with B ellick. I ordered a bracelet, they went to the jewelry show and said they could order one. They ordered it and it''s way too big. Gah but Barbara was great about it, but put me through the ringer. The girls that work there?? Saints. How are the boys?? Email me please.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2009 3:05:12 PM
Author: Gayletmom
Sara,

I love your ring, btw. I am drooling over an OMC (maybe one of those beauties at GOG) and spent one evening a while back reading through your posts about your search. I was just starting to learn about chunky cushions and have since become a big fan-although I''m not nearly as proficient as you on the technical details.

Do you just love your diamond?
26.gif

I do love it... I was just taking some pictures of it a minute ago lol Dorkzilla! I never get DSS but sometimes I think about how I would tweak it here or there... but I have no major issues that I''d want to change. if I were to be starting now with what I know now I''d still get a chunky and elongated cushion! There are SO many more options now than when I got mine though... my stone is actually cut in a similar way to Jon''s and his are even better... but the basic facet structure is very similar and you''ve seen how amazing his are I''m sure. The fact that I lucked out as much as I did 3 years ago was total kismet! Though I wish they knew then what they know now too lol

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
is Ellen still alive?
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results