shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you do Keratin treatments on your hair?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1487008754|4128133 said:
Red, Your hair is so shiny. Are you sure you aren't a trophy wife? And the boot comment doesn't work. Many, many men find boots every sexy (they probably wouldn't even care that you are cleaning up after the horses LOL)

:lol: Thank you Callie. No trophy wife. Just an old lady who is comfortable working in rubber boots and horse poo.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jordyonbass|1486974851|4128022 said:
redwood66|1486964504|4128004 said:
:lol: Is your beard very coarse? It might make it softer. LOL.

Coarse to the point that I stopped using razors 7 years ago as they would be blunt before I got half of my face clean! Anything that is growing anywhere on my face gets ringlets and my chin hair is gandalf-ish and just shoots straight for the floor. Now there is a good idea for a product, some kind of beard straightener :lol:

https://www.mybeardandcompany.com/blogs/beard-care/straighten-curly-beards This might help you! You can look like my friend Rev. Peyton, below!

revpeyton.jpeg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to check back in now that it has been a week. I LOVE this!!!! I will probably continue to do it as long as I can spring for it. My hair is so soft and shiny. I did go on Amazon to buy the same brand of shampoo and conditioner as the TX. It smells nice and hopefully will help extend the length of time it lasts. My stylist did suggest I only use the shampoo and conditioner one or two times per week because it is heavier than my Milkshake brand I normally use. I have started using the type for color treated hair and that does make the color last longer.

Thank you for all the posts about this! :appl:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1487300568|4130026 said:
I had to check back in now that it has been a week. I LOVE this!!!! I will probably continue to do it as long as I can spring for it. My hair is so soft and shiny. I did go on Amazon to buy the same brand of shampoo and conditioner as the TX. It smells nice and hopefully will help extend the length of time it lasts. My stylist did suggest I only use the shampoo and conditioner one or two times per week because it is heavier than my Milkshake brand I normally use. I have started using the type for color treated hair and that does make the color last longer.

Thank you for all the posts about this! :appl:
Hey Red,

Did you ever come to the conclusion on whether or not this treatment was good for your hair? I've been trying to google the subject but the answers are all over the place.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I do know is that my hair is stronger in the last year than it has been in two decades. I don't get the breakage and no split ends. I would think the TXs with formaldehyde would not be good for your hair but this has none. The fact that it is easier to manage is a huge plus for me.

Does that help at all? :???:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it helps a lot. Thank you! I'm going to look into this. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results