shape
carat
color
clarity

Do women lie about the size of their E-ring? if someone asked...

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve never been asked, but I wouldn’t lie, I’d give the exact size.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People dont usually ask but I say a little over a carat because it is 1.08.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I one of the oddballs that rounds down. I have a 1.81, but when asked, I usually say 1 and 3/4 carats. One of my friends is obsessed with trying on my ring each time as get together. She always tells her husband she wants to try on my “2ct” ring to see what her upgrade would look like.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's funny how many of us respond differently to this question. Maybe my precise reply belongs in the quirk thread as in I adore precision and accuracy and it makes me a little cuckoo when for example my dh is not precise in his reply to me. When I ask a question I am looking for complete accuracy and when I reply to a question I give a precise answer to the best of my ability. As in if you ask me the size of my diamond I will answer 4.93 carat weight or 10.85 by 10.5 mm depending on what they are interested in specifically...carat weight or mm in diameter.

Again no right or wrong as much as individual preference because let's face it I don't think most people when they ask the size of your diamond are looking for the exact size to the hundredth of the measurement. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results