shape
carat
color
clarity

Do we have any criminalist/forensic scientist here?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I took a criminalist civil exam last month. I am currently preparing for the job interview (if I get called). I just want to know what some of the responsibilities are and what tests/analyses are performed and what common equipments are used (i.e. GCMS). So I can get ready for possible interview questions. TIA.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Hi qtiekiki, remember me? We met at the South Coast get together last year. I''m not a criminalist, but I have a friend who is one for LAPD. Is that where you applied? I might be able to get you some "inside info" if that''s the case.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Hi Selkie, of course I remember you. Yeah I applied with LA. I am not highly ranked, so they are not sure if they are going to interview my rank yet but I figure I should be prepared. If you can get me more info, that would be great. But you don''t go out of your way as I don''t want to put you in that situation. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results