shape
carat
color
clarity

Do somebody know this website please? :)

Hitman33

Rough_Rock
I think when something is too good to be true it is not.....it is scam imo.
But i wanted to ask, just to be sure....

I am not familiar with this website, but I certainly agree with your statement. Very, very few steals out there to be had when talking high quality gems.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not familiar with the lab so I would not trust the report. It says oiled but is it coloured oil? The price is far too suspect.

E H

Rough_Rock
Defo a scam. Iook at the price of those "kashmir" sapphire

Indonesian here, I only trust two local labs, the GRI and AGL-IGP paramita. However, for expensive stone, I demand cert from GRS, SSEF, and Gubelin. May be lotus and CD. I envy many ppl in this forum that can easily send their stone to AGL-NY. Very very cheap n world class lab

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Defo a scam. Iook at the price of those "kashmir" sapphire

Indonesian here, I only trust two local labs, the GRI and AGL-IGP paramita. However, for expensive stone, I demand cert from GRS, SSEF, and Gubelin. May be lotus and CD. I envy many ppl in this forum that can easily send their stone to AGL-NY. Very very cheap n world class lab

Can you pls tell us a bit more about the Indonesia labs?

Also what is CD?

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You cannot buy Burmese rubies or Kashmir sapphires for anything remotely like the prices they ask.
just impossible.
Genuine natural Burmese rubies start at about $10,000 a carat, Genuine true to type Kashmir sapphires, maybe $15,000 a carat.
At best you will actually receive a gem though it won’t be anything like the photo or be natural with minimal treatments.
At worst, unless you use a payment method with a good refund policy, you’ll just lose your money and never receive anything.

E H

Rough_Rock
Can you pls tell us a bit more about the Indonesia labs?

Also what is CD?
CD: C. Dunaigre gem lab. Many traders (esp those in eu and us) that i know use them. I have seen some cd certs that disclose less "known" treatment like oil in ruby and spinel.

AGL-IGP paramita: indonesian oldest gem lab. They used to specialized only in diamond. They also the only lab which actively educating consumer to be wary of cvd and hpht diamond.

GRI: another descent lab from indo. Never miss the common treatment like H, H(Be), H(a), etc. However, i have one occassion where they miss the oil treatment on my tourmaline. That being said, i wont rule out the possibility that the stone was submited untreated, then the seller oil it afterward.

There are dozen others lab in indo, but I personally will not ever use any of them. You wont believe it, but some of these other labs dont have a single gemologist
You cannot buy Burmese rubies or Kashmir sapphires for anything remotely like the prices they ask.
just impossible.
Genuine natural Burmese rubies start at about $10,000 a carat, Genuine true to type Kashmir sapphires, maybe $15,000 a carat.
At best you will actually receive a gem though it won’t be anything like the photo or be natural with minimal treatments.
At worst, unless you use a payment method with a good refund policy, you’ll just lose your money and never receive anything.
100%

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
CD: C. Dunaigre gem lab. Many traders (esp those in eu and us) that i know use them. I have seen some cd certs that disclose less "known" treatment like oil in ruby and spinel.

AGL-IGP paramita: indonesian oldest gem lab. They used to specialized only in diamond. They also the only lab which actively educating consumer to be wary of cvd and hpht diamond.

GRI: another descent lab from indo. Never miss the common treatment like H, H(Be), H(a), etc. However, i have one occassion where they miss the oil treatment on my tourmaline. That being said, i wont rule out the possibility that the stone was submited untreated, then the seller oil it afterward.

There are dozen others lab in indo, but I personally will not ever use any of them. You wont believe it, but some of these other labs dont have a single gemologist

100%

Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results