shape
carat
color
clarity

Do not go to M & M Jewlers in San Diego, Ca !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trvl lover

Rough_Rock
I was on cloud 9 when I bought my diamond through superbcert.com that I guess I was expecting just as good customer service from my local jewler in Chula Vista, CA (San Diego County). M & M Jewlers were so opposite of Superbcert.com! I went to Michael of M&M Jewlers to get a custom setting made but I wish I hadn't. He was very cocky about what he liked, hardly listening to my descripions of what I wanted an even took a $100 deposite without asking my ring size! He promised my ring delivered by Dec. 22 and I didn't get until I pressed them to have it ready on Dec. 24. I understand that with Christmas orders jewlers are busy but his demeanor made me feel like he was doing me a favor. He could have easily layed out clearer expectations such as quality of sidestones and a reasonable timeline before taking my deposite.
If it was only his initail disinterest and his tardiness to deliver my diamond, I would not bother writing this.

It was his GAUL AT INSULTING me for asking him to polish the prongs that held the center stone because it still looked roughly finished. He blasted me for calling him, (I called to give my ring size, ask about the quality of side stones and if the ring was ready) and he advised me to improve my communication skills. People like him make me wish I could throw his work back at him and rehire someonelse!:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results