shape
carat
color
clarity

Do not buy from ebay seller Jewels by KNR!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't bad-mouth any vendor without just cause, but this one really has it coming: ebay store ebay "Jewels by KNR", California.

Setting not as advertised. Very poor detail on 18k casting; poorly cut & cloudy pave totally lacks fire; machine marks left in casting and rhodium plated over. These settings appear Ritani quality of workmanship and diamonds in the pics but they are cheap junk. Feedback was 100% or maybe 98% positive w/ numerous comments about "beautiful ring." I think it's mostly sham.

Seller has money back return policy with a restocking fee. I'm still trying to get money back from the shoddy semimount I returned a week ago. Have a dispute open w/ ebay. Have yet to learn whether he's going to try to dock me for "labor" as well, LOL. I saw at least one complaint about him elsewhere.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2006 11:43:21 PM
Author:AdaBeta27
I don''t bad-mouth any vendor without just cause, but this one really has it coming: ebay store ebay ''Jewels by KNR'', California.

Setting not as advertised. Very poor detail on 18k casting, poorly cut & cloudy pave totally lacks fire, machine marks left in casting and rhodium plated over. These settings appear Ritani quality of workmanship and diamonds in the pics but they are cheap junk. Feedback was 100% or maybe 98% positive w/ numerous comments about ''beautiful ring.'' I think it''s mostly sham.

Seller has money back return policy with a restocking fee. I''m still trying to get money back from the shoddy semimount I returned a week ago. Have a dispute open w/ ebay. Have yet to learn whether He''s going to try to dock me for ''labor'' as well, LOL. I saw at least one complaint about him elsewhere.
Your story is unfortunately one we hear all too often. Please keep us posted on your progress. Good luck!!!

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Whistleblowin'' and Fightin'' are my middle names!
11.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry you had a bad experience with a vendor, but thank you for sharing your story so that someone else doesn''t share the same misfourtune.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
KNR wanted me to close the disputed transaction inebay, before he would refund the money. I refused, because once the dispute''s closed, case is closed and he''s not obligated to do anything at that point. A few business days passed without any refund or further response. I then opened a dispute in PayPal. There is now a full refund pending in PayPal. Bad thing is, PayPal closed the (PayPal) dispute while the refund is still pending, not yet received.
29.gif
What a circus! If it goes through, at least I finally get a full refund with no restocking or labor charges.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results