zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnie - :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
LOL!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I like dark, solidly-built guys - not too tall - around 5 feet 11 inches to be precise. Nice teeth, good sense of humour.

My type is very similar to my father, now that I think of it - he's dark, somewhat muscular, around 5'11". Very funny. :???:

Does anyone else find that to be the case?

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Hmm...I don't have a physical "type". All of my exes looked different. I do like 'em handsome, but don't have any specific qualities in mind. They have to be funny, though. I love a guy that makes me laugh. And apparently I am attracted to musicians, guitar players to be specific. Have dated quite a few and am now married to one. :tongue:

AmeliaG

Brilliant_Rock
Sha|1304605644|2912944 said:
My type is very similar to my father, now that I think of it

This is scary, so is mine! But I definintely don't go for his personality type. My father is a self-confessed 'people person' which is his terms means that he thinks he can get away with anything on a smile. I love him but he is one of the laziest people on earth.

My friends joke that I've never dated a man that couldn't fix a sink - guess what my father couldn't do?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Added to my type is "bad boy." Not bad in the pot-smoking, burglarizing way. Just a rebel without a cause way. Seriously hot to me.

For example. DH (before he was DH) was in a fight and a guy punched him in the mouth. DH very calmly got into his blazer and plowed the guy's truck. I still smile about it.

But, they also have to be extremely gentlemanly.

For example. When I was a teenager I detasseled in the summer. A guy wanted to make out with me so he prepared a corn stalk rendezvous. He went through and laid down a bunch of stalks so we had an area to roll around. Yeah, it worked. :naughty:

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
I def have a type. Haven't dated anyone under 6'2" but that was coincedence. My husband is 6'6". Love long hair, bright eyes... rocker type. :) I think almost every man looks that much hotter with a guitar in their hands. lol So yeah, skinny tall rocker men with longish hair (think soccer player build skinny)... mmmmm....

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Definitely don't have a "type." All of the guys I've dated look different. I have to admit though, I'm attracted to very brainy men- they all had one thing in common- all very smart people. I also like funny men-someone that can really make me laugh- I love to laugh and have fun!!!! :bigsmile: My DH took the cake on that one- guess that's why I married him!!!! ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results