shape
carat
color
clarity

Do any PC Vendors take trade ins

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
I have a couple of pieces I want to upgrade; a three diamond necklace and diamond studs. Do any vendors do upgrades even if the original piece was NOT purchased form them.

Thanks for the help.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/4/2009 2:03:11 PM
Author:JSRNM
I have a couple of pieces I want to upgrade; a three diamond necklace and diamond studs. Do any vendors do upgrades even if the original piece was NOT purchased form them.

Thanks for the help.
Ditto Storm on the straight up trade in.

So much depends on the quality and cut of the diamonds that you want to trade. It is simply not possible to give you an answer without much more information on the diamonds and then if further talks are warrented without seeing the diamonds. You will need to talk to each vendor to ascertain his willingness to trade or not to trade, and it will vary with them depending on the quality of the cutting, some will be willing to sell a stone as is, some will be willing to recut prior to selling, and others will not want anything to do with trade ins at all.

Wink

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the replies. The jeweler the 3 diamond pendent is from will do an upgrade but I feel the prices are better online so that is why my question. As for the diamond studs, the jeweler we bought them from has retired and closed his shop. Thought the same jeweler that did the necklace would trade them. I will dig out the appraisals and see what they say about the diamonds as I have not looked at them in years. I guess worst case I can put them in the vault for my daughter and just start fresh.

Thanks again for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results