shape
carat
color
clarity

Do any of you ladies wear Juicy Couture?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shophappy

Rough_Rock
had to get in on this thread because I am a huge Juicy fan.....25 sets and 20 misc. pieces and counting...buying and wearing for 5 years now. My thoughts on the sets...Juicy sells pieces for a reason, I think most gals need to mix hoodie and pants sizes to get the perfect fit. As for size I have mediums,larges, and xlarges in the pants and large and xlarge in the hoodies. Sizing does and has changed from season to season and is definitely different with the fabric...cashmere is really large and terry tends to run larger (though pants shorter), than the velour. Sometimes even in the same season things are a little different..ie...this winter my kinds pond xl velour pants fit the same as my Large Private Benjamin velour pants. I love shopping for Juicy on ebay and have gotten my best deals there but you have to know what you are doing because of all the fakes. If you don''t want a fake Juicy DON''T buy from out of US sellers. Also a big clue they are selling fake is if they are selling tons of the exact same set in several different colors. No ebay sellers can get Juicy Couture stock like that and the honest ones will tell you that. I have gotten some of my best stuff from a ebay seller called peasfor3....all authentic and 1st quality and no cut tags. I have also gotten some great deals from another seller called riceball who does sell cut tag stuff that is sometimes slightly damaged but sreaming deals and also always authentic.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi shop...i love Juicy too as you can see from this old thread!!

This winter I actually bought a fair amount (for me anyway!).... I got 2 full sets, the Success Cargo/Track and the Mother Nature Hoodie/Drawstring, and then I got a pair of the Illusion track fleece pants at Loehmanns and a pair of a Creamsicle orange terry drawstring with a ruffled pocket on the back that I had never seen before! Oh and lastly I got the Pomegranate hoodie, they were out of the pants.

But I''m watching ShopBop and Nordstrom, as soon as these things go on sale I''m all over it though I am quickly becoming seduced by spring terry colors.

I counted the other day and I think I have about 8 full sets in terry and velour and then a bunch of random pants and hoodies here and there in various colors. Definitely nowhere near 25 but I can aspire...tee hee!! I actually hate paying full price for them because it''s more fun to try to find them on special on SB or at Loehmanns or at a Nordie sale!
5.gif

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
this might be a very late answer....I LOVE JUICY! i wear size P . i like the fit . it clings to the body. I love velour but at this time i wear mostly terry. SAKS sometimes does a very good SALE and i mostly shop thru the internet. If for some reason you don''t have your size call their # and they will secure one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results