shape
carat
color
clarity

DMBsGirl''s Wedding Pro Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Everything looked absolutely perfect!!
36.gif
36.gif

BTW- I did the same thing as you- had my girls order whatever dress they wanted as long as they were from the same company and the same color. I think that looks very cool, and it''s nice to give them some choices!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Wow girl you are absolutely gorgeous!! Your wedding was so beautiful!!!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful wedding! I love your wedding colours. That first shot with the flowers and ribbon is so pretty. Love your hair and dress!
30.gif
And the Christmas lights are so romantic!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Your wedding was gorgeous, you are gorgeous, you both look so happy in love. Congratulations!

Edited because I didn't read that the wedding was 6 months ago and I thought you really had a Christmas in July themed wedding. I'm a dork.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
omg you look gorgeous... all the pictures are terrific.
I wish you and your husband happiness and joy!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!! Your pics are just stunning and you both look so incredibly in love!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooo....such a great inspiration for winter weddings!! Everything was gorgeous, but especially YOU!!!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
W
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
W

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Oh your photos are GORGEOUS!
30.gif

I''ve always thought Christmas weddings were so romantic!!!

I love your colors and your dress and your bouquet and your hair! You were an incredibly beautiful bride! And your wedding looks lovely!

Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
soooo romantic and pretty!!!!! beautiful pictures!
30.gif
congratulations!!!!!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
wow what a stunning bride. I love all the pics - they are really REALLY great. congrats! everything looks beautiful

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning DMB! You are one sexy bride!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! You looked amazing, and you and your new hubs make a gorgeous couple!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! You were so beautiful and all of your details were incredible! Congratulations on a fabulous wedding. Thanks for sharing your photos!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments! We were engaged on christmas eve and Christmas is my fave holiday so
it was the perfect time of year for our wedding. Our reception site was decorated so beautifully for the holidays that it really was
like having free decorations! For all the soon to be brides, remember to take the time to soak it all in that day, it goes by in the blink
of an eye but the feeling of the day is indescribable, almost magical!

wyndham

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/4/2009 2:20:26 AM
Author: DMBsGirl
My gorgeous vintage brooch that adorned the side of my dress

DMBsGirl, everything was GORGEOUS!! Congratulations again!!

I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about where you got your brooch? It is SO beautiful and I have been searching for something like it for months. Any suggestions on where I should look?

Thanks so much, and congratulations again!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I found the brooch on eBay of all places, the seller estimated it was between 40-60 years old. It truly was luck that I came across it, I'd beenlooking forever. I won it in the very last seconds of the auction against another bidder. I suggest looking on there for starters. I looked around in stores and online but couldn't find anything substantial enough. The brooch replaced a large flower the dress originally had. If you want something smaller it will probably be easier to find. I remember seeing some lovely smaller brooches at Nordstrom. Good luck in your search!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! What a breathtaking bride you were and still are!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
What an amazingly beautiful wedding!
30.gif
How romantic to get married at Christmas!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Those are some of the prettiest wedding pictures i''ve seen in a long time! I love your dress! And I remember when you posted your broach on here...I loved it then and I still love it now! You looked beautiful!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
SO pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything looked amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results