shape
carat
color
clarity

DK ring is done!! AGS000 MoCo center

Michele1706

Rough_Rock
I posted last fall about different designs. I settled on the Mark Silverstein with exception of not pink diamonds and wanted tri gold instead of 2 tone. David nailed it! He ended up using natural pave instead of lab because of availability during quarantine. Weirdly i wanted lab after learning about it so that was an initial surprise that I'm quickly adjusting too but it should be here tomorrow! DKPV2020-04-22----TRC-01.jpg DKPV2020-04-22----TRC-05(1).jpg DKPV2020-04-22----TRC-02.jpg DKPV2020-04-22----TRC-03.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s gorgeous! I love the three tone gold. They look perfectly balanced together.
Looking forward to seeing your pics.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty! My goodness that center stone is so white and beautiful faceting.

Michele1706

Rough_Rock
Pretty! My goodness that center stone is so white and beautiful faceting.

Thank you! In person it really doesn't appear that white but what do I know?! I orig wanted an AV GH but I understand his stock isn't what it was even a year ago. So when I did research the AGS000 came into play. I was nervous about the F but MoCo said there's not a big difference between F and G and they also didn't have G. I'm hoping being surrounded by the rose gold it's fine. I did not notice any icy or blue tones irl. But I did want a more buttery tone and was friendly warned by a smart ps'er that I might not be happy. But the alternative was to risk a China moissy from Starsgem or Tianyu and that seemed risky. Overall, he knocked it out of the park in design so....I'm thinking and hoping it'll be fine.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it will be totally fine, I have an F color moissy H&A cut and love it!

Michele1706

Rough_Rock
I think it will be totally fine, I have an F color moissy H&A cut and love it!

Thank you! That helps! Everyone raves about AV but he didn't have stock. When I checked. I don't have a discerning eye like that so I'm sure you're right.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love an AV don't get me wrong but there are other pretty moissanites out there and I have heard really good things about the Moco 000.

I have an Amora Gem but only because I bought it pre-loved otherwise totally out of my price range.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning :kiss2:

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
It was a long road to get here but you did it! I hope in person that it is everything you have been dreaming out. Come back with hand pics when you receive it!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a cool looking ring, I like that you can wear a band with it. Very pretty!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
That ring is cool.
I would totally embarrass you in real life to make you let me look at it. 8-)

Michele1706

Rough_Rock
Actually @lovedogs if you see this you can disregard! I got a reply back it's actually the table reflection which now makes sense. Really everything else with the stone appears gorgeous and stunning in most lights so I'll just carry on!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is spectacular! Fabulous design, and I love the 3 tone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results