shape
carat
color
clarity

Divergrrls new ring! OMG....gitcher sunglasses out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Love it!! Looks so BIG in it''s new home. More pics!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a diffrence a setting can make!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
DAHLING, Your Zsa Zsa ring is so lovely it makes you want slap a cop with it.
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
10.gif
no kidding about the sunglasses, it''s just gorgeous and looks great on you. It''s amazing the differences new settings can make.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
wow, that looks enormous now! Will you wear a wedding band with it??

Also, yes,after having 2 kids back to back, my ring size is about 1/2 size bigger now, and I have lost all the weight. I hope it shrinks!!
20.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
What a pretty ring.....it looks right at home! Congrats!
30.gif

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

beautiful ring!
eta: sorry for the double post

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW!!!!!!! Blinding!!!!!

Beautiful ring, congrats!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely GORGEOUS!! More pictures
36.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2006 10:46:17 PM
Author: Sophie
wow, that looks enormous now! Will you wear a wedding band with it??

Also, yes,after having 2 kids back to back, my ring size is about 1/2 size bigger now, and I have lost all the weight. I hope it shrinks!!
20.gif
Sophie...there''s no room for a wedding band..( I wanted a one piece deal).

Oh well, so my fingers grew, at least my FEET didn''t! LOL... I''m as bad with shoes as I am with jewelry-- I can''t afford to replace my gorgeous shoe collection. LOL...

Thanks so much everyone for the compliments..I''m still getting used to its HUGENESS. Its like 10 or 11mm...gulp....

More pics tomorrow .... Later Alligators!

Jeannine

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Mara, could you imagine having a single diamond that measured 10 or 11mm? What would that be? 5 or 6 carats?

I bet you'll get there via upgrade! LOL..

Jeannine

p.s. how the hell do I change my avatar? I'm sick of seeing my face....I'd rather post my puppy (well she's almost 3) or my boy or both..

My "other" baby is a gorgeous german shepherd dog named Sasha...she's my love-bug.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Oh what a gorgeous new ring! I love how substantial it is!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a dramatic difference - that ring produces some serious bling! Enjoy and we''ll take more pictures please!

To change your avatar, go to personal section. While your little one is just adorable, you might want to use a pic of your new ring. Where else can you be identified by that ginormous honker?!?!?!?

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What a huge difference a halo makes!!! I love it!
30.gif

SarFarSuperstar

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! It looks truly amazing! I sure hope you don''t get shrinkage- your hand will fall off if you make a bigger ring!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I keep looking at all 3 pictures and I can''t believe it''s the same stone!

(or did I miss something along the way......?)

Your new ring turned out beautifully- all the proportions and everything look great.
I am really picky about stuff like that and I can really see what you mean about the side stones in ring #2.

I guess you can be a professional jewelry designer now!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can hardly believe that''s the same stone!!! What a honkin ring! Beautiful! If you get shrinkage with that, you''re going to need diamond brass knuckles or something!!

36.gif

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
Divergrrl--LOVE your ring!!! It is amazing how much a setting can change the look of a stone! I don''t know if you saw in your previous post that I replied that I also live in the Portland area and had my rings (and several of my friends/family members, too) custom made at ABC. They are just wonderful there! Congrats on your new beauty!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
dbgaap, it IS the same stone! I can''t believe it either! Its amazing to me!

Kelley, I didn''t see your post earlier! I''ll go back and look for it. How fun to have another Portlander...I''m in the W.L. actually...so I guess my ring fits my zip code a little better now. LOL...just kidding!!!

I really loved the job the folks at ABC did...they have some great settings & deals on their site, and they are so nice to deal with. Love them!

I love my new ring, I''m finally getting used to the size of it. I had a "whoa" moment, because I was so used to my unremarkable setting, that I was almost scared of it...Like OMG...AM I ZSA ZSA? Or is it too bling-y? But then I remembered...oh yea, I have a big personality to match this thing! LOL...

DH hasn''t seen it yet, he''s only seen the molds...he''s been on a biz trip since Sat..he''s going to DIE!

(If you hear a loud thud, that''s DH hitting the floor)

Jeannine..

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Divergirl - you are ROCKING that ring! I love it, it''s totally fabulous and obviously much more blingy than before. Woohoo!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh my stars, that ring is just gorgeous. There is so much difference in the before and after that it is unbelievable. Too much: Heresy!! This is Pricescope after all.
2.gif
I love it.
30.gif

shay

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results