shape
carat
color
clarity

Distinctive Gem Moissanite

AMI63

Rough_Rock
I want to share my experience with Jonathan Weingarten of Distinctive Gem Inc.

In December 2020, I decided I wanted to buy myself a diamond or a moissanite ring BUT pretty much knew I wanted something two-tone. I searched the internet for settings but could not find what I wanted. I do not know how I found him, but I stumbled upon Jonathan. I searched his site at www.distincitivegem.com and found several designs created by him I liked. What I liked most is, his designs are definitely unique. When I messaged him, we discussed what I was looking for and he advised me on the best stone size and setting for my finger size. I watched all his YouTube videos and ended up with a custom design we worked together to modify, and a custom cushion cut moissanite comparable to 2 carats. Well, I received it today. It was made by his master bench and is absolute beautiful! It is platinum with gold diamond accents and milgrain. The attention to detail is outstanding and the custom stone is amazing. It is cut perfectly and has no disco ball effect. Unless I say, I doubt anyone will know it is not a diamond. If they ask, I will certainly tell them what it is and where I got it. When I can afford it, I plan to buy one of his beautiful diamonds and unique settings again. I highly recommend Jonathan and Distinctive Gem.

I know it can be scary buying sight unseen from the internet. Jonathan was responsive to my instant messages, emails and made me feel at ease. I appreciated his honesty and advice and when I watched his videos, liked his presentation and knowledge. I felt I could trust him, and I was right.

No man can go wrong, and no woman will be disappointed, with one of his creations. Thank you, Jonathan, and Vicki, for keeping me posted every step of the way and for my beautiful ring.

Check it out: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQbPbzS...oACApOe8MgFfjNHUp3hCRFWNQqQ0qgq7tB4FI0aQRcMHg

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful new ring.

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
That is such a fine milgrain! Beautifully done.

blueGwen

Rough_Rock
I know I’m late to the party, but I 1000% agree Jonathan is fantastic! I would completely trust him and that ring is GORGEOUS!! Congratulations

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results