shape
carat
color
clarity

Disney Enchanted Rings, aka I fear prongs

StillLearningAbout

Rough_Rock
My husband for my 20th asked if I would like another ring.

I am thinking of having another ring stacked on my engagement ring, so I would wear the new ring closest to my knuckle, then my e-ring, and then my wedding band. (I prefer to have my e-ring toward my knuckle instead of my wedding band.)

My e-ring is a simple solitaire, which is what I wanted at the time, but now I was a more intricate ring for our 20th anniversary.

I am really lusting over those Disney Enchanted tiara rings, they are very prong heavy and I fear prongs.

Something like: This Cinderella Tiara Ring

I am not gentle with my rings. I do not baby my rings and I wear my rings every single minute.

I don't want the stones to fall out or the prongs getting all bent.

I want to wear it and forget it.

Does anyone have experience with these Disney rings?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I do not have experience with those rings, but when you have something with as much pave as those do, you need to make sure that it's a quality piece and well done.

I don't say this to be rude at all but I do not think the quality of that pave work is going to hold up to wear and tear if you do not baby that ring.

If you like the style of that ring or the idea of a tiara style band, I would encourage you to contact David Klass. If you send him pictures of what you are looking for they can custom make you something that would have a much nicer quality of pave, that would be much more likely to be durable.

Pave is never something that I say is durable, as in set it in forget it and don't worry about it, but what you would get from his bench would be more secure and better made than what you are looking at currently.

Congratulations on the anniversary!

StillLearningAbout

Rough_Rock
I do not have experience with those rings, but when you have something with as much pave as those do, you need to make sure that it's a quality piece and well done.

I don't say this to be rude at all but I do not think the quality of that pave work is going to hold up to wear and tear if you do not baby that ring.

If you like the style of that ring or the idea of a tiara style band, I would encourage you to contact David Klass. If you send him pictures of what you are looking for they can custom make you something that would have a much nicer quality of pave, that would be much more likely to be durable.

Pave is never something that I say is durable, as in set it in forget it and don't worry about it, but what you would get from his bench would be more secure and better made than what you are looking at currently.

Congratulations on the anniversary!

Thank you very much for your detailed response and advice!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much for your detailed response and advice!

You are welcome.

This is totally different than what you are looking at, but this style of pave with rails if you will, that surround the diamonds, plus the little prongs, would be more secure. If you send him pictures of the designs that you like, he can make anything for you.

Here is another ring with lots of pave. That is made nicer than the ring in the link. If you look at the photos I think you'll see a bit of a difference. There will definitely be a real-life difference as far as wear/ tear and quality.

It might be a little bit more expensive, as compared to what you are looking at, but it would be better made and you would not have to worry about it as much.

The email address for him is on his Instagram account. You can peek around at his Instagram and see some of his other work, but they can do whatever you would like.

StillLearningAbout

Rough_Rock
You are welcome.

This is totally different than what you are looking at, but this style of pave with rails if you will, that surround the diamonds, plus the little prongs, would be more secure. If you send him pictures of the designs that you like, he can make anything for you.

Here is another ring with lots of pave. That is made nicer than the ring in the link. If you look at the photos I think you'll see a bit of a difference. There will definitely be a real-life difference as far as wear/ tear and quality.

It might be a little bit more expensive, as compared to what you are looking at, but it would be better made and you would not have to worry about it as much.

The email address for him is on his Instagram account. You can peek around at his Instagram and see some of his other work, but they can do whatever you would like.

You are welcome.

Thank you again. I learned and now I know more than I did before!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want a tiara design ring, make it custom and design your own tiara! How fun and meaningful that would be. Plus you can then fashion other pieces with the same unique tiara such as a brooch or pendant!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results