shape
carat
color
clarity

discount handbag site for real?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope MMM sees this, she knows all the good discount sites. I did read their contact info, but even still those prices are really low.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/13/2006 8:51:46 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I hope MMM sees this, she knows all the good discount sites. I did read their contact info, but even still those prices are really low.
I know! I hope she does too!
She''s the pro!

BTW, again Kaleigh, that oval is sooo yummy!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I looked at the site, from what I can see, it looks legit. I would email them and ask them to send you a close up picture of the serial numbers that should be inside the bag. If they state that they cant than I would buy from a reputable dealer of the bag that you are looking for. I bought a knockoff Louis Vuitton bag when I was in New York last year and I ened up getting a real one because of the serial numbers. So I would look into that. Hope that helps.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...I only have a few bags!!! :)
I suggest going to purseblog.com and looking that vendor up....I'm VERY turned off by online buying due to the nature of mirror image bags these day...If the deal is too good to be true, it is...unless it's an older style bag..

Edited: I looked them up. They sell fakes. http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/check-out-this-website-for-me-please-9957.html?highlight=designerimports

I have to admit that I have been and am sometimes tempted to buy fakes but I have read some things (can't read too much b/c I can't handle it) that fakes support the illegal animal fur trade and I simply won't be a part of that....Check the outlets maybe...Is there a particular style / make you want?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man ... those prices are HIGH for fakes too! I''ll admit to rushing to Chinatown the day I found out the Cherry Blossom LV papillons were on the "grey" market there (4 years ago??)... but that was $65, maybe?? Ooof. For $500+ I''d rather just have a fab leather less-logoy bag.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2006 10:36:45 AM
Author: moremoremore
LOL...I only have a few bags!!! :)
I suggest going to purseblog.com and looking that vendor up....I''m VERY turned off by online buying due to the nature of mirror image bags these day...If the deal is too good to be true, it is...unless it''s an older style bag..

Edited: I looked them up. They sell fakes. http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/check-out-this-website-for-me-please-9957.html?highlight=designerimports

I have to admit that I have been and am sometimes tempted to buy fakes but I have read some things (can''t read too much b/c I can''t handle it) that fakes support the illegal animal fur trade and I simply won''t be a part of that....Check the outlets maybe...Is there a particular style / make you want?
Good to know, thanks MMM!!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I was just looking at their site yesterday to see their Marc Jacobs bags. I guess I can forget about buying one there. Thanks!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of Fendi''s older styles, but I have always loved it. Yeah, I guess so for 299.00 Oh well.
Thanks for the heads up MMM !

F8BN143BL.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL..Yes, safe bet it''s fake for that price. Purseblog is great and they have all sorts of info!

Here is one I really want. It''s the YSL Severine Hobo...About $1500. That is so much freakin money for a bag that looks like I got it at Macys for $25 on sale (which there is nothing wrng with BTW)... LOL...But I love it!!! If any of you guys happen to see it at any legit discount sellers, please let me know! :)

Severine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results