shape
carat
color
clarity

Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I wasn''t expecting anything from a store from BF since he said I couldn''t buy him anything, so I made him something. In years past he''s made me things, sang me a song but last year he bought me clothes that were too small and then didn''t return them to get what would fit me so I never wore what he got me.
But this year he didn''t do anything, nothing that was made or just from him. I hate to be upset about this, but it just hurts to get nothing. He was pretty upset that he didn''t do anything, and I think he''s putting something together now, but it just kind of sucks.
Oh well, I guess we''ll just try to go out to eat.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, I''m sorry you''re disappointed. Maybe you should try talking to him about how that made you feel?

Hopefully the rest of your night went better!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I imagine it would hurt...

((big hugs)) I am so sorry.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
im sorry that this year it didnt seem like there was a much as an effort.
7.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know, I heard the same exact thing from my BFF today about her BF. And this is why FI and I don't celebrate V Day. It seems like you automatically get set up for disappointment.

Besides, it's best to show you love each other everyday, and not just on one day during the year.

I'm still sorry your disappointed though. That feeling really sucks.
7.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Aw, I''m sorry pinkstars. But ya know what? Men! They just don''t think about v-day like we do! Also it''s sweet that he''s upset, and not brushing it off. So don''t be too disapponted
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this thread. I''m sorry about that! But sometimes that''s just how guys are.
20.gif
Annoying I know. Me and FF didn''t do gifts this year but it was something we discussed before Valentines so I didn''t feel let down.

It looks like he feels bad about it though and will possibly make it up to you?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sure that he didn''t mean to hurt you. If you want, you can talk to him about it - let him know that it was important to you that he show a little effort for Vday. We always assume that our men know these things, but sometimes they need a little help
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry -- that''s a disappointment
7.gif
I hope your v-day ended up alright after all...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results