shape
carat
color
clarity

Dirtcheapdiamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

virginia1

Rough_Rock
(I've still got a diamond on hold at blue nile, but...)

I came across some fairly attractive prices at dirtcheapdiamonds for around 1ct G vs1 AGS diamond. But I know *nothing* about the reputability of the company. I am thinking about driving to their actual store in Frederick, MD, but before I make the trip (about 2.5 hrs), I was wondering if anybody knew anything about the place--or had suggestions on where I could go to look for reviews?

Thanks!

jewelnut

Rough_Rock
I called them the other day and was told that they don't have a "store" just an office and would have had to send for a stone I requested. They seemed very helpful and pleasant to talk to.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Jim Schultz is very reliable vendor. We had quite a few very positive feedbacks about him:

[/u][/u]

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We have done several appraisals for their customers and find 'NO PROBLEM" to report to anyone.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
one difference is that Blue Nile have actual stock so they can look at the diamond and tell you about it.
This usually means the price is a little higher than a e-dealer who has no invetment in inventory.

mtnclimber69

Rough_Rock
Hello, I recently bought a diamond and custom made platinum ring from Jim... he was the best I found to deal with. I saved a lot of money and got a ring that looks like it was straight out of Tiffany's... my new fiancee is very happy.:appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results