shape
carat
color
clarity

Dirtcheapdiamonds?

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by virginia1, Mar 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. virginia1
    Rough_Rock

by virginia1 » Mar 27, 2002
    (I've still got a diamond on hold at blue nile, but...)

I came across some fairly attractive prices at dirtcheapdiamonds for around 1ct G vs1 AGS diamond. But I know *nothing* about the reputability of the company. I am thinking about driving to their actual store in Frederick, MD, but before I make the trip (about 2.5 hrs), I was wondering if anybody knew anything about the place--or had suggestions on where I could go to look for reviews?

Thanks!

2. jewelnut
    Rough_Rock

by jewelnut » Mar 27, 2002
    I called them the other day and was told that they don't have a "store" just an office and would have had to send for a stone I requested. They seemed very helpful and pleasant to talk to.

3. pricescope
    Ideal_Rock

by pricescope » Mar 27, 2002
    Jim Schultz is very reliable vendor. We had quite a few very positive feedbacks about him:

[/u][/u]

4. oldminer
    Ideal_Rock
    Trade

by oldminer » Mar 27, 2002
    We have done several appraisals for their customers and find 'NO PROBLEM" to report to anyone.

5. Garry H (Cut Nut)
    Super_Ideal_Rock
    Trade

by Garry H (Cut Nut) » Mar 27, 2002
    one difference is that Blue Nile have actual stock so they can look at the diamond and tell you about it.
    This usually means the price is a little higher than a e-dealer who has no invetment in inventory.

6. mtnclimber69
    Rough_Rock

by mtnclimber69 » Mar 28, 2002
    Hello, I recently bought a diamond and custom made platinum ring from Jim... he was the best I found to deal with. I saved a lot of money and got a ring that looks like it was straight out of Tiffany's... my new fiancee is very happy.:appl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.