shape
carat
color
clarity

Dirt Cheap Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chaumaster

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a diamond engagement ring from Dirt Cheap Diamonds. It was a 1.54ct e vs1 gia certified. I never spent so much money on a piece of jewelery in my life. I was very nervous about purchasing from an vendor online. Somehow I went thru with it. I got to tell you guys, Dirt Cheap Diamonds is awesome. Jim, Josh, and Jen are great. They really put me at ease. Today I took the ring to get appraise. And it was all legit. I even got a pricematch gurantee on this ring. Why shop anywhere else. If you are thinking about doing bussiness with them. You are definitely in good hands. Thanks DCD.
appl.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 3/3/2003 8:10:43 PM chaumaster wrote:

I just purchased a diamond engagement ring from Dirt Cheap Diamonds. It was a 1.54ct e vs1 gia certified. I never spent so much money on a piece of jewelery in my life. I was very nervous about purchasing from an vendor online. Somehow I went thru with it. I got to tell you guys, Dirt Cheap Diamonds is awesome. Jim, Josh, and Jen are great. They really put me at ease. Today I took the ring to get appraise. And it was all legit. I even got a pricematch gurantee on this ring. Why shop anywhere else. If you are thinking about doing bussiness with them. You are definitely in good hands. Thanks DCD.

appl.gif

----------------
Nice to hear you had a great experience. Post eye candy because we all like pics too. Good luck and I hope hapiness finds you in whatever your future endeavors may be.....
-Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska
16.gif

AmPm

Rough_Rock
Must be a spectacular ring, it's wonderful to hear you were in such good hands, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Has the proposal taken place yet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results