shape
carat
color
clarity

Dirt Cheap Diamond- a good place to buy diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

teresatran

Rough_Rock
I''ve just bought a diamond from Dirt Cheap Diamond whose president is Jim Schultz. I ordered many things on the internet but never ordered a tiny thing like a diamond which costs $6K. At first I don''t know if I can trust them. I contacted Jim and asked for the diamond I wanted. Several days after he got three diamonds in my range. We came to see them. Jim showed us and answered our questions. It took us about more than an hour (which was long) to go from A to Z. Jim was very patient under my ''carefullness.''

To be 100% sure as well as for further convenience I asked Jim to send the selected diamond back to GIA to inscrible the inscription # and the sarin report. He was pleased to make me happy and did that. It took 3 weeks to get the diamond back from GIA as Jim promised (actually earlier than what he promised).

I am happy with the diamond. I recommend you guys to put Dirt Cheap Diamond in your list. By the way I ''d like to thank Jim for helping us to get what we wanted.
Thanks,
teresa tran

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Teresa... WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAT? You tell us about a marvelous diamond and show us no pics?
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Also, could you tell us a bit more specs?
1.gif

Confoozed

Rough_Rock
we want pics! we want pics!
9.gif

MichaelF

Rough_Rock
pics or we'll TP your avatar...

Boulder

Shiny_Rock
Ha ha ha!
3.gif

When I purchase a ring I'll have to remember to have a bunch of pics ready to post immediately for you guys.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results