shape
carat
color
clarity

Dinnerware help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2006 7:01:04 PM
Author: dtnyc

CrownJewel- I am a fellow manhattanite who only registered for one set of dishes as well because of the whole space issue you mentioned. I would recc''d registering for a set of 10 or 12 placesettings and the serving pieces you like, because then other people will buy it for you vs you having to go and buy it yourself. We got almost all of our Kate Spade china for shower and wedding gifts (yes I know a lot of people give money, but we definitely got a good # of wedding gifts) - is there anyplace you could store the extra pieces and place settings while you and your husband to be are both in school? Right now while my husband is still in b-school and we are in a studio all of our wedding gifts are waiting in my childhood bedroom for us.

dtnyc, my fiance will be in business school too! Our first few years will be REALLY tough b/c he''ll be in b-school and I (hopefully) will be in medical school. Unfortunately, we won''t have room to store any extra settings
7.gif
His parents live in an apt building in Westchester and their apt is stuffed full. My parents are having a mid-life crisis and want to move to who-knows-where. Also, our guest list will be tiny and most of the older family members only give gifts for the wedding (I found out after I got engaged that Chinese and Russians don''t do pre-wedding parties and the wedding gifts are always money). So my registry will be very very very small since I doubt many people will buy from it anyway. I think we''ll be lucky if we get 4 settings of china! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results