shape
carat
color
clarity

DimonBob is the Man!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chase26

Rough_Rock
Well, i found this site about a month ago and was looking for a diamond to fit a setting i already purchased. I researched many aspects (and received ALOT of help)from this site. I came upon several quality dealers on the web and Whiteflash took the cake. I''m sure i could have tried several and received good business, but since DimonBob unselfishly gave me many good pointers and worked with me at every turn i felt comfortable and confident with them. His knowledge and professional attitude was a delight to work with. To make a long story short we were able to find the perfect ideal cut H/A .606 G SI1 diamond and as of Wednesday I am now ENGAGED! She absolutely LOVES the diamond! It''s gorgeous!! We got engaged on our 1 year anniversary. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me in my search and to say Thank YOU to Whiteflash for being a First Class business! Check out the pics. Believe me they do not do the ring or diamond justice. The ring is a Rudolph Erdel Platinum ring with the gorgeous Whiteflash diamond. The entire set up is Beautiful!
Thanks again!

wtflsh2.JPG

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Hey Chase~

Gorgeous, elegant ring!! Congrats on the masterpiece!!

Congrats and best wishes also for your future with your bride to be!!
10.gif
9.gif
10.gif

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks Chase,

Congratulations and may your life together be as bright as her ring and your happiness build from now on.

The ring is beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results