shape
carat
color
clarity

Dimend Scaasi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sillius Soddus

Rough_Rock
I have just ordered my e-ring (finally!) and I just wanted to say that it''s been a wonderful (and easy!) experience thanks to Isaac at Dimend Scaasi. I of course haven''t received the ring yet, but the folks at Dimend Scaasi have been incredibly prompt, friendly, non-pushy, and helpful during my entire question-asking, mind-changing process! Isaac himself answered all my questions without delay. I will let you all know how the ring turns out and send in some pics when I receive the ring! :) Until then......

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Have been hearing great things about DS...Can''t wait to see it!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What stone did you choose? I have a ring from them that I am considering right now! It is really beautiful, but I haven''t made up my mind if it is exactly what I want. Which setting did you choose? I think their settings are among the best.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2006 8:27:39 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
What stone did you choose? I have a ring from them that I am considering right now! It is really beautiful, but I haven''t made up my mind if it is exactly what I want. Which setting did you choose? I think their settings are among the best.
Date: 5/16/2006 8:27:39 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Oh yeah. There are some AMAZING settings on there.
30.gif
. I''m not a RB person but one of his settings makes me itch for one. Although the $750 for the plain gold tiffany styles are high, IMO. Although IF he casts each one specifically for the diamond (don''t know why I think he might do that), then it''s like Tiffany and I can understand that.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, mine was on the high side, but it was individually cast and the head made for the specific diamond.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
That explains it then. If it''s individually cast I understand the price completely. His knife edge is really striking. I like it a lot.

Sillius Soddus

Rough_Rock
Sorry...busy working away here (it''s almost lunchtime here in Japan!) I went with the syle 1A2A in 18kt white gold. It''s on their website under the Dimen Scaasi signature engagement collection. As for the diamond, my girlfriend says she''s not so into big stones so I went with:

0.52 carat
D color
VS2 clarity
Signature cut (GIA excellent)
Polish: Ex
Symmetry:Ex
Depth: 61.5
Table: 57

Should look nice!! I will definitely post some pics once I get it. Thanks to this forum for educating me about diamonds, settings, etc. I would have probably have just headed down to Tiffany''s and ''settled'' for something less that I am getting now. :)
25.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds gorgeous, can''t wait to see it!! Congrats!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds beautiful. Please post pictures once you get it.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I had a great experience with Isaac from start to finish. Yes, everything is cast and made individually for the stone it will hold. Makes for lovely rings (but not really upgradeable ones--although he gives a substantial chunk off if you upgrade and the ring needs to be redone). More than anything, I appreciated his responsiveness--if you wanted to hear something from him, phone email livechat were all responded to immediately, with a real live "from the boss" answer...no annoying "I''ll get back to you" answers that drive impatient PSers crazy
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results