shape
carat
color
clarity

Digital STDates and invites vs. paper

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, you guys, I just got an evite to a destination wedding, and I get it now!! FI doesn't understand why I'm so annoyed by this invite, but it totally makes me feel like guests don't matter! I think if the wedding was less labor intensive it wouldn't feel icky, but I think because it barely even gives info about the location or hotel blocks or anything, it bothers me. I think also because I get the feeling from the couple that they don't really want people there, this particular evite seems like a good way to ensure that.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Novel|1318689540|3040912 said:
Ok, you guys, I just got an evite to a destination wedding, and I get it now!! FI doesn't understand why I'm so annoyed by this invite, but it totally makes me feel like guests don't matter! I think if the wedding was less labor intensive it wouldn't feel icky, but I think because it barely even gives info about the location or hotel blocks or anything, it bothers me. I think also because I get the feeling from the couple that they don't really want people there, this particular evite seems like a good way to ensure that.

Hehe, that's how I feel about them. I don't think I quite expressed myself well, or politely (oops! interwebs sometimes make things come off different than in my head!) but that is why I am opposed, as well.

What perfect timing for you! Now if you want help with finding affordable and hassle free invitations, we are here to help!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I've scrapped the idea of digital invites for my reception.

The consensus opinion from straw poll of the guests: tacky, unwelcoming and generally not appreciated. Yeowch!

A simple paper invite isn't going to cost that much, even we have to have 400 of them. I'm sticking to paper, ladies!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results