shape
carat
color
clarity

Different colored stones on different hands?

arken15

Rough_Rock
Just wanted some expert weigh in on this...

My ER is a .86ct RB flanked by two rubies in a platinum setting. I wear it paired with a simple .75 tcw pave diamond eternity and a plain 2mm plat band. I'm designing another ring, a 3 stone cushion cut blue sapphire with diamond sides, all halo'd in WG. My plan was to either wear my ER, or this new sapphire ring, but I've been wondering would it be too much to wear them both on opposite hands at the same time? Another thought I had was swapping out the rubies for diamonds eventually.

Anyway, any of you folks out there rocking more than one colored stone at a time? As always, don't be shy with the pics!

Thanks!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel that it's totally fine. I have a sapphire/diamond chevron ring guard that I sometimes wear with my e-ring and various other stones, colored or not, that I wear on my right hand. Sometimes I will wear rings on more than one finger on my right hand. So, yah. Rock want you like!!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You're really going to have to post pics if you want us to weigh in... :Up_to_something:

Kidding! But I don't think it's too much at all. At times I'll wear sapphire bands on one hand and an emerald or ruby dinner ring on the other. I find it to be fun and festive! However, if it is beyond your level of comfort that is a different situation. You should be comfortable with what you're wearing.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear different colored stones on each hand - I think the fact that, while both 3-stones, one is haloed, just make them totally different.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results