shape
carat
color
clarity

Die tired searcher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiehardSearcher

Rough_Rock
May sound ridiculous, but I''ve often dreamed of a reverse-Ebay, where buyers would post their specifics and sellers would come calling placing bids.

As a consumer, I sometimes want those with the goods to search me out. I would like know I am not missing out because I don''t know where to look. I would like to be in one place and let those who do know, come to me.

I find myself in that position when it comes to a diamond. I know what I want, I believe I know what an appropriate price is, and I hope that it is out there somewhere. I just can''t seem to find it.

Anyone have suggestions? Is it appropriate to use RockyTalky in this manner (posting desired specs and requesting bids)? Maybe the dealers would think I am serious and maybe they wouldn''t. I just know that I am tired, and I know that my unsuspecting girlfriend is confused and frustrated.

Rook

Shiny_Rock
"qoutes"

you can request quotes from pricescope vendors under the quotes menu item above. Other sites provide this as well. Be very specific and you may get some good feedback.

Also, make a email and send it to every vendor you like and trust.

JayTee

Rough_Rock
I think you've watched too many of those Lending Tree commercials (where the bankers all come bidding for a customer's loan).

Although that would be quite nice for customers of any item, come to think of it.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results