shape
carat
color
clarity

did i pay too much

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mag419

Rough_Rock
Purchased G SI3 princess cut (1.7 carat) for what I thought was a good deal because the inclusions are very faint and hardly visible to the naked eye. However, from what I''m reading it looks like I may have payed too much. Can you please let me know the price range of such a stone?

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
You can do a search for stones in the Diamond Pricess section on top of the page. You can also click on Prices on top and go to Price Comparison. What lab graded your stone? I don''t think GIA or AGS recognizes SI3 clarity grade. With that said, I think your stone might be more of an I1.

mag419

Rough_Rock
Thank you. I checked, and it does look like I over paid based on the carat size, color, and clarity. The next question is.... is it possible that my stone was priced higher due to the fact that the feathers are VERY faint and people have a hard time finding them? It''s also a great cut. I''d appreciate responses.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2010 1:13:03 AM
Author: mag419
Thank you. I checked, and it does look like I over paid based on the carat size, color, and clarity. The next question is.... is it possible that my stone was priced higher due to the fact that the feathers are VERY faint and people have a hard time finding them? It''s also a great cut. I''d appreciate responses.
how much did you paid for this EGL stone?

mag419

Rough_Rock
Paid $7,000. Please let me know your opinion.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2010 1:54:38 AM
Author: mag419
Paid $7,000. Please let me know your opinion.
can you post the lab report?

mag419

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the replies. Below are the EGL USA report specs (1.7, G, SI3 princess):
Depth = 73%
Table = 69%
Crown = 13%
Pavilion = 56%
Polish & Symmetry are both excellent

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results